Crimson (Lucio)

I let out a sigh and begin to walk into the count's hall,he follows behind me,after the blood pact I made with him he has started to open up to me,but since he is no longer in the ghost like state he was in he has been busy explaining things to the public. I open the door to his room for him and we both walk in. We both stay quiet for a little while,Nadia is forcing him out of the palace,he is no longer the count. He lets out a sigh and sits with his head in his hands on the edge of his bed. I walk over and sit next to him and rub his back in an effort to comfort him. "Where do I go!? She kicked me out of my own palace!" He says this in a angry yet defeated tone. "Lucio..." I don't know what to say,but I sit closer to him. He puts his golden arm around my waist and pulls me into his lap,he needs comfort. I wrap my legs around his waist and hold a side of his face in my hand. "Luci...you can stay with me in my shop...it's not much but it's better then the streets..." I say this gently trying to help. He gives me his signature smile and leans into my hand. "I would love that,you really are almost to good for me." He's obviously feeling a little better to give me backhanded compliments. I go to stand up but he gently hold me so I can't leave,"don't leave me..." I lay my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around my torso,"I wasn't,I was going to say we need to pack and finish this at the shop,before someone comes in." I say this with a smile and we both start to pack.
*
Word count: 324