PROLOGUE

I opened my eyes, only to see an unfamiliar place that I was in. Everything's white, the ceiling, the table, the flower, my bed, my blanket, even what I'm wearing now is white. I was about to sat up when I felt a sting on my head, and a tug from my side, I looked down on my right arm and there it is, a dextros connected to me, I held my head only to felt a bandage wrapped around it. I look to my left side and saw a guy with a black hair, his nose were pointed, he was sleeping, his eyelashes were long that almost made his face a perfection. He was lying there on one of the sofa's wearing a black suit with a navy blue neck tie, he looks like he was attending some fancy wedding or something, but why would a classy guy be here? I frowned as I tried to remember him, but once I did, a small sting prick on my head. I started yelling from the pain, My head feels like breaking. The guy suddenly woke up. "Perrie! What's happening?" He run towards me, he was now panicking. "W-wait here okay!" He hurriedly run outside not even closing the door, it only took a few seconds when he cameback along with those guys wearing white. my eyes widened when they came rushing to me, my head is hurting so much but I was afraid, of what they might do to me. "Wh-who are you! What are you doing to me?" I yelled in pain as they pinned me down on the bed, my eyes landed on the boy who is now staring at me with loneliness inside his brown orbs. Everytime I tired to remember him, the pain stopped me from doing so, I suddenly felt something prick on my arm, and suddenly I felt everything's bluring. I was still staring at the boy who looks worried than ever, before my consciouness faded.

                                             I woke up from the noise of the people talking, I slowly opened my eyes, and still I was on the white room, My eyes wondered around the place then I spotted three person by the door standing and talking to each other, "It's alright Zayn, she's alright now, you should go home first and change" A blonde woman I think on her late 20's was talking to the boy who was sleeping earlier, "We just have to wait when she wakes up, I'm pretty sure she'll be as cheerful as she always is" A girl with brown wavy hair assured him, I frowned but who are they? Why are they here? "Wh-who are you?" I managed to say still feeling a little drowsy, they all looked at me with shocked but then they come rushing towards me with a smile on their faces the blonde women is now crying, I frowned "What did you say pez?" The brown haired girl said, she was beautiful, she was smiling genuinely but her hazel orbs were full of worry. "Wh-who are you?" I said once again, all their smile faded. There expression suddenly turned grim, The brown haired girl hold the shoulder of the blonde woman for support when she started crying so hard. Her hazel orbs landed on the boy who is on my right side, my eyes followed her gaze and landed on the brown orbs of the boy is now crying silently as he stared into me. I held his face, I don't know what's gotten into me, my hands just moved on it's own, "Wh-why are you crying?" I asked between breathes, as I felt the sting on my head is slowly returning. He held my hand gently and smiled, "I'm alright, you should sleep more to gain your strength" His voice were crocked but he tried his best to sound fine, his voice were angelic just like his face is, Although he looked worst like he didn't have enough sleep for days. I followed what he said and gently closed my eyes, everytime I try to remember him the pain always crept inside my head so before it hit me really hard again, I decided to calm myself and slowly my mind went blank as my conciousness faded once more.

A/N: Hello!! I'm back  ZERRIE SHIPPERS !! Yey finally an idea came through me.. I wanted to repay you all for the SUPPORT that I received on my first ever successful story, so I decided to make a SEQUEL just like what I've answered on the comments.. SORRY if I was gone for so long.. I had to read my Story first before continuing since it will help me get some ideas for this SEQUEL.. So how do you guys think? HOPE you'll love this, like how you've love NOBODY COMPARES ..  And As you all know.. I'm not fluent  in english so if there are grammatical errors.. I hope you understand and SORRY for that.. THANK YOU once again..

So What do you think happened to our PERRIE? You'll find out more as the story goes on.. I LOVE yOU ALL.. <3 <3

@StellaiMaknae