Bell Test

Akai was crouched down low to the ground. Everyone else had already attempted to fight Kakashi and it was her turn next.

She leaped up and bolted into a sprint. Surely Kakashi would try her next.

'What will it be...genjutsu? Taijutsu or ninjutso?' She thought smirking.

Whatever the case she'd be ready.

A glint of silver caught her eye prompting her to leap up to dodge an incoming kunai. Twisting and turning in ways she'd never think of doing in her previous life she dodge each and every kunai.

"I see." Smirked Kakashi, "So you're the last one."

Akai spun around the face Kakashi who was standing behind her with wide eyes.

She was good, but so was he.

Her eyes widened as she received a kick to the stomach.

She was powerful but no one knew that, she wasn't supposed to let people know that. At least not yet.

Akai wasn't a god. She wasn't someone who could defy the laws of nature no matter how much she wished. The weak were weak, the strong were strong and strength was earned through hard work.

Kakashi blocked her attacks with an irritating ease as he was reading his stupid book.

"Gah!" She exclaimed as he managed a hit on her ear.

She wasn't an over-powered character from a crappy story.

Kakashi was reminding her of that as she was being pathetically overwhelmed in taijutsu.

She had been overconfident.

Akai tried punching Kakashi but he was too quick. She wasn't even making him sweat.

She thought she had everything in the bag. Akai...no Scarlett has forgotten that even in stories characters had to go through hardships.

'Damn it!' She cursed as she blocked a punch from Kakashi.

"Ninja tactic: Taijutsu!" Kakashi called out.

Her eyes narrowed as she jumped back. Her knee fell to the ground shakily.

"Ma maa, is this all you can do?" Kakashi sighed, "I was expecting something more..."

Akai merely took a deep breath.

'Think...this Kakashi is most likely a clone,' She thought as she eyed Kakashi, 'Then the most likely place for Kakashi to be is...'

Right where that concentrated spot of chakra is! She could sense his chakra. Her sensing wasn't perfect but it was above standards for her rank.

'By that tree!' Thought Akai in triumph.

But how to get him...?

"Ack!" She exclaimed as she was kicked onto her stomach.

"What's this? You're giving up?" Kakashi mocked.

She stood up and glared.

Then shook her head smirking, "You wish Bakashi!"

Grimacing she decided on using her knowledge as a distraction. She was at a clear disadvantage but with this...

"I'm from the prestigious Uchiha clan and I'm going to be Hokage!" She declared as she casted a genjutsu.

'Cmon....work!' She thought biting her lip.

Kakashi's eyes widened, "O...Obito...?"

"There's no way I'm giving up!" Her genjutsu yelled as the real her swiftly ran into the bushes.