Ignited!

Pain. That's all she could feel. Thousands of burning hot needles piercing her flesh all at once. A terrible scream...then silence.

She remembered dying, quite vividly in fact. She remembered the horror of beautiful tongues of red light flickering in front of her. Then the light glowing and spreading all around her. She remembered the elegant flame dancing on her body. And...she remembered death.

Scarlett didn't really have any regrets.

She didn't have any regrets but that however didn't mean she was at peace. No, if anything it was far from.

She lived, she breathed, she felt, she thought...but she was just a shell. A shell who lived, a shell who breathed, a shell who barely felt, and a shell...that thought far too much.

Scarlett was always thinking. It's what made her bored. Her mind was simply too advance for the world. Nothing could catch up to her thoughts. They were whizzing backs and forth as people wasted their time not thinking.

Not thinking of the consequences of their actions. Not thinking of anything other than money power and an impossible void to fill with anything that they wished would flood them with happiness.

Scarlett never felt the need for that.

Why death for happiness when it's impossible to find?

She filled her head with knowledge and more and more!! Her mind craved more until there was nothing left to feed it.

The world hadn't caught up.

She could have been great! Famous! With her brilliant mind she could've had it all!

But what was the point? She'd get bored of that too.

And so she began filling her head with useless junk that she'll never need. She'll never need but was amused by.

One of those useless but amusing things was manga.

But that's enough of that, the spark had already been ignited!

And the saviour...or destroyer had been reborn.

And all Hell would break loose.

Akai Uchiha was a peculiar child.

She was different from all the other children. She was born with unnaturally red hair. Fiery red hair and piercing blue eyes.

Unnatural in the sense of impossible since she was an Uchiha. An Uchiha that resembled so much an Uzumaki.

No one but her and her parents knew that on the night of her birth, she already had the Sharingan.

She opened her eyes to see the world for the first time and there they were!

She never cried. She merely glared at everything as though calculating or judging something...

Her parents never understood. They never had time to either since they were killed a few years later. They died without ever telling a soul of their child's strange gift and unlocking of her red eyes.

When she was nine, her parents died.

But the most mysterious thing...was that their eyes were missing once they were discovered. And there Akai was, holding each of their hands tightly. Crying over their bodies.

No one saw her smirk nor noticed...she was laughing.

In that same year she became a genin but was held back due to her age.