UM

Dick's P-O-V

I slowly opened my eyes, I am lying flat on a cold, hard mettle table, electrical currents are binding me hand and foot to the table, my gloves, belt and shoes have been taken-as they always are when I'm kidnapped-but this time who ever had kidnapped me had taken my shirt as well, leaving me lying on a cold mettle table with nothing on but my pants and my mask. there is a gag in my mouth and there was something under my chin making it so I couldn't look down.

it had been a dumb mistake, one that I was sure Batman would kill me for later, I can't believe I was so stupid as to let it happen, and know looking back I went back over my mistakes.

the kiss had been soft and sweat. the way her mouth felt against mine was amazing, it was as if her lips were meant to be pressed against mine, and they made me feel more alive then I had in the past and I loved the feeling. but the kiss ended way to soon, and I had to say goodnight before going back to my car and leaving.

I had driving faster than I should have been, but I had gotten a massage from Batman saying that something really big had happened, he wouldn't tell me what had happened.

I arrived at the cave to see Batman sitting with a strait back in front of the computer, and on the computer screen was a picture of a man dressed all in white, I didn't know who the man was, but I could tell that he was some one Batman didn't like.

"he calls himself Oracle," Batman had told me, "I don't know anything about his since tonight was the first time he has ever shown up in Gotham, or any were else for that matter. I do know that he has gone to Star City and I would like you to go to Star City and capture Oracle. take him to prison and then you can take the night off."

I had thought that it would be an easy mission. and that was my first mistake.

my second was when I let my mind slip in the middle of a battle with Oracle, giving him enough time to knock me out, and bring me here.

but Oracle had forgotten something, he hadn't taken my ring, a ring that Will had somehow managed to build into a laser, and I know used that laser to get myself out of my bindings.

I found my things on a table in the corner of the room, and I could tell that Oracle had tried-and failed-to get into my belt. I slipped out of the room and made my way through the building until I found Oracle sleeping on a couch.

I slipped a pill out of my belt and slipped it into Oracles mouth, and in seconds he was in an even deeper sleep, picking him up I got my bike. and took him to the prison, before making my way back to Gotham, and the cave.

when I got back to the cave Batman and Will were both sitting at a table, talking about something in hushed voices, Will looked like he was going to cry, and they both sounded worried.

"what's wrong?" I demanded as soon as I was close enough.

they both looked at me, and I was truly aware of how much my little brother wanted to cry. then they spoke in unity.

"Jay's been kidnapped."

DICK: "why can't you just leave Jay and I alone?"

ME: "because that wouldn't be any fun."

DICK: "will you at least make it so the Joker doesn't hurt her?"

ME: "noooooo, because it's not only the Joker that kidnapped her."

DICK: "what do you mean it's not only the Joker? who kidnapped her?"

ME: "you'll have to read on to find out."