my awesome best friend

Will's P-O-V

I opened my eyes and looked at my ceiling, it used to be white, but now it had drawings all over it, most people would tell me not to draw on my walls, but not Bruce, he lets me do what ever I want in my room. except he told me that I wasn't allowed to have sex in my room, or he'd kill me. but other than that I'm allowed to do anything in my room. my room is decorated with drawings, I don't have any posters on the walls, and the only pictures i have are pictures of me, Bruce, Alfred and/or Jay.

I have a black desk pushed up against the wall in between the door and my dresser, which is packed with clothes, on the desk is a dark blue laptop, and notebooks that are either for school of that are filled with my drawings, or my songs, the carpet is dark black, and the door is painted a light blue. my room is totally clean because I hate it being messy because I can't find things. by my closet is a door that leads to my bathroom, and on the left side of the room is a door that leads to my noise room, I call t my noise room because it has almost every musical instrument known to man, and I can play all of them, I love music and I love to paint and draw, but most of all I love to be able to express myself.

I climb out of bed and go into the bathroom to take a shower, I sigh as the warm water washes over me, and then I quickly wash and get out to get ready for school. I put on a red t-shirt with the logo of almost every member of the justice League, then I put on some blue jeans and my favorite pair of sneakers, I finish off with my signature leather jacket, then I put my books into my bag and I go downstairs to the kitchen.

Alfred is in the kitchen making something when I come in, he smiles at me and I smile back, "Is Bruce still here?" I ask Alfred, Bruce is my older brother, but not only that, he is the one and only Batman.

"I'm afraid not Master William," Alfred told me as he set a plate of egg's, bacon ad hash-browns in front of me, "Master Bruce had to leave early this morning, but Master Dick should be joining you in a moment."

"thank's Alfred. this is amazing," the eggs where just right and the bacon, and hash-browns tasted as if they were fresh, which knowing Alfred they were. Master Dick is an orphan that Bruce had adopted, Dick was really cool and had been known as Robin: the Boy Wonder, until a couple of years ago when he decided to become Nightwing. but he still lives here since he's only 18, that and he is part of the family and we would hate to see him leave.

I quickly finished my breakfast and headed out the door and to the garage, Bruce likes cars, but not as much as most rich men, we usually just by them because I fall in love with them, not because we want to show off. but not only do I love my Black Bugatti, but it's great to show off, I quickly climbed into my car and started it, enjoying listening to my baby purr. I drive away from the manure and down the road to Jays house, and like every morning she's not ready, but I'm not in the mood to wait for her this morning so, I didn't.

I walked up to Jay's door and used the key she gave me to let myself in, her parents are out of town so I don't have to worry about them, I walked up the stairs to Jay's room and opened it to see that she was not i her bed, but I heard the shower going, and I realised that she was in her bathroom. I smiled an evil smile and going over to Jays close i found the blow horn that she kept there, then I tiptoed over to the bathroom and opened the door only enough to stick the horn in, and I blasted it, I heard he scream, and then I threw the horn in her closet and ran downstairs and out the door to my car. when she came out ten minutes later, I was sitting there looking innocent.

Jay ignored me and climbed into the car, as soon as she buckled I started down the road towards Gotham high school, Jay and I are both Juniors, we both just turned 17 last month, on the same day. Jay and I have a lot of things in common, and sharing a birthday is just one of them. I looked over at Jay and noticed that she had red hair today, Jay loves photography and Drama, since she loves drama she is almost always wearing weird outfits and her hair color is always changing, today she is wearing a sleeveless red dress that goes down to her knees, red five inch stilettos, and bright red lip stick, I might be her best friend but i had to say that she was hot.