Couldn't think of a good title

Will: I can't believe Dick and Jay are getting married.

Dick: I know what you mean Will, I never thought I would be so lucky.

Jay: you think your lucky?

Me: of course he does, now quit talking and let' get on with the story, Dick will you?

Dick: the author DOESN'T OWN ANY OF THE YOUNG JUSTICE OR JUSTICE LEAGUE, OR BATMAN CHARACTERS.

Will's P_O_V

"Will, you have to hide me." Dick said as he came running into the room, usually when Dick is running, and asking me to hide him, Bruce is after him. but I know that in this case, it's Jay he is trying to hide from. it's been a week since the whole ordeal with the joker and Annabeth, and since Dick proposed to Jay. for the past week Jay has been planning for the wedding. she only wears the watch Annabeth gave her when she is at school, or out in public. she never wears it around the house and in a matter of days, we were all used to seeing her with wolf ears and a tail.

"why is Jay after you?" I asked Dick, knowing that if it was something serious Jay would kill me if I hid him.

"I asked her what a 'bores table' was and she told me it was a table as a wedding where you put all the boring people, and when I told her I had never heard of it she told me she got the idea out of a book, and I told her it was stupid. and soon we were arguing about what people we should and should not invite to the wedding, and she said we had to invite my family and I told her there was no way we were inviting anyone in my family, and we started arguing, and know Jay is demanding that I tell her about my family." Dick told me in a rush, and I instantly realised the problem. Dicks parents died when he was ten, but he has other family, like an aunt and uncle and cousins, he hated all of them, and the only people that know why, are Me and Bruce, he wont even tell Alfred.

"alright, hide in the library, just hide in the secret passage behind the shelve where Bruce keeps his favorite books." I told Dick, and he smiled at me.

"that's a wonderful idea Will, thanks." Dick said, "I'll do that, don't tell Jay and remember, I owe you one."

Dick ran out of the room and up the stairs towards the library, leaving me alone, but I was only alone for a couple minutes before Jay came running into the room, she looked angry and I could see in her eyes that she wanted to kill Dick.

"where is he Will?" Jay demanded, and I saw that her tail was moving back and forth, in quick sharp slashes that showed just how angry she was.

"where is who? Jay." I asked politely, if I was anyone but Batman's little brother, I wouldn't have been able to hide the smile that was hidden just behind my confused frown. but I knew that if I let it show Jay would know that I had helped Dick hide, and Dick would never last the lecture that I knew he would get if Jay found him, and if she knew I was involved, I would be a part of that lecture.

"you know who Will, where is Dick?" Jay was close to screaming know, and I knew that if I didn't get away from her soon she would start lecturing me just for keeping her from finding Dick, Jay was a really cool person, and I loved having her as a best friend. but when she gets angry, she acts like an angry pregnant woman. "now, where is he?"

"he went that way, said he was going into town." I told her, it wasa complete lie, but I know that if I tell her where Dick really is, she'll lecture me, and he'll never forgive me, so a little lie is alright a the moment. Jay just nodded before grabbing her keys and taking off out the door, right as she gets to the door she activates her watch and her wolf ears and tail disappear. then she is gone and I'm left alone to be bored.