ᵉʳᵉⁿ ʲᵃᵉᵍᵉʳ ⊹ [ 𝘢𝘰𝘵 ]

(y/n) whimpered as eren shoved two fingers down and into her panties, teasingly sliding his fingers along her glistening folds. her head rested against his shoulder as she sat atop a mahogany desk in eren's bedroom.

"eren, the others will hear us," (y/n) breathed, arms wrapped tightly around the male's neck.

"let them hear," eren replied, shoving his middle finger into (y/n)'s wet pussy. "let them know who's fucking you so good."

(y/n) tensed hearing the boisterous laughter of her friends from downstairs. eren had invited his girlfriend over along with all his friends but got horny midway through their hangout, as he usually did.

she arched into him, her face buried into the crook of his neck as he added a second finger into her slick hole, using his thumb to rub circles onto her clit. using his free hand, eren took one of (y/n)'s hands from around his neck and guided it to the large bulge in his pants, encouraging her to palm him through his pants.

"besides," eren rasped, curling his fingers inside of (y/n)'s pussy. "don't act like you don't get off on the feeling of getting caught, dirty whore."

the (h/c)-haired woman moaned in response. she then zipped open her boyfriend's trousers and tugged his pants and underwear down, pulling out his hard and throbbing cock. she bit her lip at the sight of eren's dick, gently running her hand up and down his shaft. she knew how much he loved receiving hand-jobs.

"fuck... yes," eren hissed.

eren pulled his fingers out of (y/n)'s dripping cunt before ripping off her lower half's clothing and her panties. gripping her ass and pulling her closer, eren lined his cock up with her pussy, gently teasing her folds with the tip of his penis.

the brown-haired male connected his lips with his lover's, barely putting the tip of his dick inside (y/n)'s pussy when they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

"hey, what are you guys doing in here?! we're about to order pizza!" their friend, sasha yelled.

"go away!" eren yelled back, tightening his grip on (y/n)'s hips. "we're having sex!"

"eren!" (y/n) hissed, slapping his chest lightly.

"okay, ew. you didn't have to tell me that," sasha mumbled, her voice growing quieter with each word.

eren giggled at the sight of his girlfriend's face. the blush that was previously evident on her face was even more so now. she couldn't even look at him. she was so embarrassed. which eren loved.

he pressed his lips to her cheek as he finally pushed his cock all the way in, moaning in satisfaction at the tightness of her pussy. that boy had absolutely no shame, and evidently, no turn-offs.

"now, let's continue, baby."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

guys pls request im begging.