ᵈᵃᶻᵃⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵘ ⊹ [ 𝘣𝘴𝘥 ]

(y/n) moaned loudly as her husband, dazai osamu, pinched her sensitive clit between his forefinger and thumb. he had been teasing her for the past hour. she was just about ready to cum -- and dazai hadn't even done anything yet.

"hehe, you look so cute, (y/n)!" the brown-eyed male cooed, sliding two fingers back into (y/n)'s slick, dripping hole.

"o-osamu, please hurry up. i'm gonna die," (y/n) panted, hands gripping his forearms tightly.

"so overdramatic!" he exclaimed, wiggling his fingers around his lover's vaginal walls. "are you seriously that horny for my dick?"

"y-yes, i am! please put it in!"

"alright, fine. i will. party pooper," he mumbled.

(y/n) was about to roll her eyes at his words but instead, they involuntarily rolled to the back of her head as pleasure racked her body from the feeling of her husband's cock sliding into her wet, oversensitive pussy. dazai groaned in pleasure and wrapped his arms around his wife, pulling her closer so that they were chest-to-chest.

"osamu! your cock is filling me up so good!" (y/n) moaned, her head thrown back in pure bliss.

the detective moaned loudly at her words. he loved when she talked dirty like that. he pressed his lips to her already-marked neck before connecting his lips to hers in a sloppy kiss. (y/n) always loved his kisses, no matter how sloppy or messy. that was how he usually kissed her anyways, in the middle of intercourse or not.

dazai was thrusting his hips at the pace he knew (y/n) loved. he always wanted to make sure she felt the most pleasure and put his sexual desires second. excluding the times when he'd tease her so bad that she'd be left shaking and moaning when his hands weren't even touching her anymore.

he continued rocking his hips until he felt his wife's cum spray his lower half and the sound of her voice moaning loudly reaching his ears. he slightly pulled back to watch her face; her cheeks were flushed a dark crimson colour, her (h/c) hair stuck to her sweaty forehead, tears gathered in the corners of her eyes and she panted heavily, tongue hanging out of her mouth.

dazai almost came from the sight of his wife alone. and he would have if he didn't want to tease her a little longer. he would fill her with buckets of his cum later.

"oh my! you came already?" dazai sung, one of his hands sliding down her body to rub her clit, overstimulating her orgasm. "don't worry, my love. i know how badly you wanted my dick, so i'll keep going until i've completely drained your pussy!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

「 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝐝𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 」

eeep! it's been ages since i updated his book.