ᵈᵃᶻᵃⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵘ ⊹ [ 𝘣𝘴𝘥 ]

dazai osamu x fem!reader─

her were hand's cuffed to the bed, preventing her from moving her body freely. her teeth dug into her bottom lip harshly, nearly penetrating the delicate flesh. she was dressed in only dazai's brown coat, the rest of her body completely bare for her lover to see.

one of her husband's arm's wrapped around her waist beneath her arched back, holding her close while the other was keeping the long pink vibrator inside of her dripping cunt. dazai massaged (y/n)'s rosy pussy lips, spreading her cum along her lower half.

"o-osamu, p-p-please tak-ah! it out," (y/n) stuttered, choking on her moans. "i c-can't t-take it anymore."

"awww! but (y/n)-channn! you've only cummed like six times! that's not nearly enough!" dazai whined sarcastically, teasing her.

the way he grinned at her, taunting her, made her frustrated that he was getting his way and even worse, rubbing it in. she almost screamed when he dipped his head down to begin licking and sucking at her breasts. the overstimulation brought tears to her eyes. it felt so good, but she felt as though she were going to explode.

the vibrator shook and churned her insides, creating amazing stimulation. dazai knew she loved it. and he loved watching her writhe in pleasure beneath him, screaming and moaning his name over and over.

his eyes widened playfully as he watched his lover orgasm yet again. "how cute, (y/n)! there was a lot of cum this time!" he teased.

"o-osamu, s-stop it," (y/n) panted.

"hm? stop what?" he questioned, pushing the vibrator in deeper.

"s-stop t-teasing m-me! it-ah! oh, f-fuck! it's n-not fu-nny," she whined in a futile attempt to stop dazai from teasing her.

"have i ever told you how beautiful you are, my bella donna?" the detective cooed, ignoring her pleas. he hummed in pleasure as he watched his wife's face light up like a flame. "hm yes, i think i will have to take my time in pleasuring such a beautiful woman, wouldn't you agree, my love?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

「 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝐝𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 」

this is so bad idk what to say help.