ʳⁱⁿ ᵐᵃᵗˢᵘᵒᵏᵃ ⊹ [ 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦! ]

rin matsuoka x fem!reader─

"ah, fuck!" (y/n) moaned. her hands gripped rin's muscular arms tightly as he rocked his hips back and forth, pounding his dick into her tight hole.

"fuck, baby girl, you feel so good," rin moaned, biting down on her neck, adding to the collage of hickey's he had created along her throat.

he had her hips pinned down onto their shared bed, keeping her in place. her (size) breasts shook with every thrust. rin kept on switching between staring at her bouncing breasts and her (e/c)-coloured eyes. everything about her was so sexy — he had no choice but to ravish her!

he stopped rocking his hips for a moment, chuckling as he heard a needy whine come from his girlfriend's lips, to flip them around so that rin's back was resting against the headboard and (y/n) was sitting on his cock with his hands resting on her hips. the (h/c)-haired girl wasted no time in bouncing her hips up and down at a steady pace, placing her hands on rin's broad shoulders for support.

rin began rocking his hips up to meet her thrusts, eager to create more friction between their hips. he moved one of his hands to rub her clit, biting his lip as she moaned loudly, leaning against his body and wrapping her arms around his chest. she buried her face in the crook of his neck as the pleasure became too much for her.

the burgundy-haired male then started thrusting his hips at an even faster pace. (y/n)'s walls contracted around his dick as she came, cum spurting over his lower half. this, in turn, triggered his orgasm, his white cum filling her up.

"princess, that felt so good," rin panted, rubbing (y/n)'s backside gently as he pressed a kiss to her temple.

"... thanks, i guess," she mumbled, tracing random shapes on his bicep with her fingertips.

he chuckled and shifted his hips, reminding the smaller woman that his dick was still inside of her and that it was hard again.

"so, you're ready to go again, right, baby?"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

「 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 」

this sin wasn't even worth it, it's so bad i'm actually sad lmao.