ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒᵘ ᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ⊹ [ 𝘣𝘯𝘩𝘢 ]

the loud boom of the front door slamming shut echoed throughout the house, making (y/n) jump up in shock. of course, it was to be none other than her beloved husband, katsuki bakugou arriving home angry from work. the (h/c)-haired woman shifted around on their shared bed as she listened to her husband's loud footsteps getting closer and louder each moment. she could also hear him grumbling angrily under his breath as he stomped closer to the bedroom.

katsuki suddenly burst through the door, violently ripping his shirt off before sitting himself down on the bed, running his hands through his hair. only then did he notice the presence of his wife who was sitting on the corner of the bed, wide (e/c) eyes staring at him, dressed in nothing but her short, silky nightgown.

"come here," katsuki growled, looking at her from over his shoulder.

(y/n) complied with his request and shyly crawled over to him, squeaking when he suddenly grabbed her from underneath her armpits and pulled her to sit on his lap. the male roughly gripped her hips, forcing her to grind her hips against his. a dark blush concealed her cheeks, but she made no move to hide her face from him. she already knew that he wanted to see it. he had taught her that lesson very well.

"are you alright with being my fuck toy tonight, princess?" the blond-haired male asked for her consent, rubbing her thighs gently.

"y-yes," (y/n) stuttered, looking at his naked chest.

"yes what?" he cooed, tilting her head so that she was looking at his face.

"y-yes, you c-can -" she paused, gripping his broad shoulders tightly, feeling very embarrassed. "you can use m-my pussy however you please."

"such a good girl," katsuki mumbled, roughly pressing his lips against his lover's.

the male hastily pulled (y/n)'s nightgown off of her body and pulled her panties down her legs, leaving her completely bare. he then pushed her down onto the mattress before fumbling with his belt and pants, quickly tugging them off. katsuki gripped (y/n)'s thighs and spread them open for himself, settling down in between them, pumping his dick a few times with his hand.

he gave her zero warning before ramming his dick into her pussy, making the woman gasp and tense. katsuki gripped her hips and brutally rocked his hips against hers, groaning in pleasure. he could feel his stress begin to melt away at the feeling of her warm fleshy walls stroking his rock-hard cock. even the sight of his wife alone - flushed, panting, sweaty, beneath him - was enough to make him cum.

"fuck, (y/n). you're so fucking cute, i'm gonna -" katsuki growled.

(y/n) whimpered in response and moaned loudly when she felt his warm, sticky cum shoot up inside her. he weakly thrust his hips a few more times to ride out his orgasm before pulling his dick out of (y/n)'s pussy, making her moan softly. katsuki sat up and pulled his wife onto his lap once again, mumbling to her about how he'd let her cum later.

"i love you, katsuki," (y/n) murmured timidly, placing a kiss to his nose.

"damn, don't act all cute right after i just fucked you like that," katsuki mumbled, rubbing her bare hips gently. "i love you too."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

「 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲!𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐬𝐡𝐲!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 」

fun fact; i hate the words 'panties' and 'cock' lmfao.