ʲᵘᵘᶻᵒᵘ ˢᵘᶻᵘʸᵃ ⊹ [ 𝘵𝘨 ]

"time to eat!" juuzou exclaimed, sticking his tongue out of his mouth and into his girlfriend's pussy.

"it feels so good, juuzou," (y/n) moaned, running her right hand through his pure white hair, shoving him impossibly closer to her pussy.

juuzou's tongue danced around (y/n)'s dripping folds, his hands placed on her thighs, keeping her legs spread open for him. he lightly nibbled on her clit, making her squeal and arch her back. her hand that was not in juuzou's hair was caressing her own breast, pinching and squeezing her nipple for extra stimulation. 

she ground her hips against her boyfriend's face, relishing in the pleasure she was receiving. the white-haired male giggled at her actions. he pressed one final kiss to her folds before leaning up and kissing her gently. his tongue rubbed against hers, allowing her to taste her own juices. 

"don't look at me like that, (y/n)," juuzou mumbled when he noticed her pouting at him, shoving her own finger into her pussy. "i'll let you cum soon! just trust me, okay?"

the white-haired male gently grabbed her wrist, taking her hand away from her womanhood. he then placed her finger into his mouth and began sucking and licking it. he loved the taste of her pussy juices. he then picked up the vibrator that laid on the bed next to them and switched it on before shoving it up her glistening cunt.

he giggled in ecstasy at the way she writhed beneath him, squirming in pleasure, tongue hanging out, cheeks flushed, sweating and panting. he leaned down to bite and suck along her neck and chest, adding to the many love bites and markings along her skin that he had created. (y/n) soon orgasmed, squirting all over juuzou, making him hum in delight. 

her vaginal walls contracted, almost pushing the vibrating toy out, but juuzou pressed his knee against her pussy in order to prevent it from coming out. he smiled at her as she screamed and begged for her to take it out, tears streaming down her face from the overstimulation. she arched her back, head digging into the mattress as she began grinding her pussy on juuzou's knee.

"you're so adorable, (y/n)!" juuzou sang, taking a hold of her shaking hands. "i think i will keep you like this a little longer!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

「 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 | 𝐣𝐮𝐮𝐳𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 」

uhh it has been a fat while since i have watched or read tokyo ghoul so this is probably way off but i fkn love this boy sm yall don't understand.