ʳᵃⁿᵖᵒ ᵉᵈᵒᵍᵃʷᵃ ⊹ [ 𝘣𝘴𝘥 ]

ranpo's tongue danced across (y/n)'s glistening pussy, savouring the taste of her sweet juices. the first time he had eaten her out, he was already amazing. now, (y/n) didn't even know how to describe the feeling anymore. she wasn't even able to form a single sentence in her head, let alone manage to say one out loud.

pulling away from her glossy lower lips, the dark-haired male attached his sugar-coated lips to (y/n)'s. the woman moaned into the kiss, much to ranpo's satisfaction. (y/n) whined against his lips, tugging on his loose, white, button-down shirt in a feeble attempt to get him to remove his clothing. ranpo chuckled, pulling away from his lover's mouth, absentmindedly licking his lips.

"please, ranpo," (y/n) whined. "i need you."

"i know," mused ranpo. "but i'm not sure if you deserve it yet. what you did to me today wasn't very nice, was it, (y/n)?" he finished with a fake pout.

"n-no, ranpo. i'm sorry," she panted. "i-i won't do it again."

"of course you won't," ranpo answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes at her. "i don't believe you, (y/n)... you'll have to prove it to me." his fingers ghosted over (y/n)'s throbbing cunt, making the woman squirm. "all i asked of you was to be a good girl. good girls don't tease their husband's in front of all their friends, do they?"

"no, ranpo," (y/n) answered, bottom lip jutted out in a pout. "i'll be a good girl from now on, i promise!"

"lier," he scoffed. "you just want me to fuck you."

(y/n) moaned and bucked her hips to reach his slender digits, fucking herself with his fingers. ranpo rolled his eyes but let her do what she wanted. for now.

"it's alright. we have all day and all night for you prove it to me," ranpo smirked, closing his eyes and digging his fingers deeper into his wife's dripping cunt. "and if you don't, i'll just fuck you in front of all your friends like you so desperately want."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

request or i'll eat u.