ʸᵃᵐᵘʳᵃⁱʰᵃ ⊹ [ 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪 ]

"fuck, yam! your pussy feels so good," (y/n) moaned loudly, hands gripping yamuraiha's ass tightly. she laid down flat on the bed with the other woman on top of her, mercilisously rubbing her pussy against (y/n)'s dripping one.

the blue-haired woman smirked, biting her bottom lip. she ground her hips roughly down onto her lover's, grinding her pink pussy up against (y/n)'s. her hands's gripped (y/n)'s (size) breasts quite violently, not only to steady herself but to also assert some of her dominance through inflicting pain on the other woman. yamuraiha always made who was in charge very clear.

"you're so cute, (y/n)," yamuraiha moaned, twisting the woman's nipples between her fingers.

(y/n) cried out in pleasure, arching her back and bucking her hips into yamuraiha for more stimulation. at this, the blue-eyed woman slapped her breasts harshly.

"don't be greedy, slut," yamuraiha hissed, slowing down her pace. "i told you to be a good girl today, remember?"

"y-yes, i remember. i'm sorry. please keep fucking me, yamuraiha!" (y/n) panted, legs twitching.

yamuraiha giggled, muttering "so cute," under her breath. she reached forward to brush a strand of hair out of (y/n)'s sweaty face, slowly moving her hips again. (y/n) took advantage of yamuraiha's breasts in her face and placed one of her nipples in her mouth, making the blue-haired woman moan.

the two women quickly orgasmed, juices squirting all over one another. yamuraiha took barely a second to regain her breath before crawling upwards and lining her glistening pussy up with (y/n)'s face and setting herself down. (y/n) obediently stuck her tongue out and licked up both her own and yamuraiha's cum from her pussy.

"yes! such a good girl!" yamuraiha moaned, moving her hips back and forth. "i'll keep riding your cute little face until i cum again, and again, and again!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

talk about ooc. i didn't know what to do for her lmao sorry.