Day for nothing...

YOUR P.O.V

I woke up about 20 minutes ago, for no reason, I just woke up. It's 5pm. 10 hours sleep.

Leo and Charlie are both still asleep, because they are such lazy bums, I didn't expect them to be awake in all honesty, they could sleep for Britain.

I left Leo and Charlie in Leo's room, when I went downstairs to go and make some 'breakfast' or shall I say dinner? I walked down the hallway, and into the kitchen where i found joey sat there, eating some beans on toast. "Hey joey" "hey Y/N you alright?" "Yeah I suppose, would be nice to be waking up to sun though" "I agree" with that joey got up from the dining table and walked up to the sink, and started washing up his plate. "Want some toast?" "Yeah please joey, if you don't mind, anyway, is everyone in bed still?" I went and sat down on the chair that joey had just left. "Yeah mostly, except from us too,mums already been down, but she went back to bed" "oh fair enough" joey put some nutella on my toast, and passed it too me. "Thankyou joey" "it's alright, there's some on the Worktop for Charlie and Leo for when they wake up" "ah thanks joey, am i aloud to take this food upstairs?" "Yeah" "ok thanks"

I took my toast from the table, and Leo's and Charlie's from the Worktop, and followed joey up the stairs. "Thanks again joey" "that's alright babe" joey turned left into his room, when i carried straight on down the hallway. I walked in to see Charlie sat up on his phone, and Leo still asleep. What a surprise. "Hey charl" I passed him his toast, and went and sat down where i woke up from, and placed Leo's toast on his bedside table. Charlie got up, and came and sat down next to me. "Thanks for making me this babe" "don't thank me, thank joey, he was downstairs and he made the toast" we both started eating our toast.

Charlie's was down his neck in no time. "Wow how fast do you eat Charlie?" "Quickly I suppose" we both laughed, and a bit of toast fell out my mouth. "Ergh you minger" Charlie said inbetween laughs. "Sorry you were making me laugh" I picked up the toast that was laying on the bed, and went and threw it into the bin.

"Charlie shall we go downstairs? So that we don't wake up my sleeping beauty?" "Yeah let's go"

Me and charl walked down the hallway and down the light carpeted stairs, when I slipped , and starting tumbling down the stairs.

Pains were forming all over my body, in my leg, arm, and my nose too!

"Oh my god, Y/N are you ok?" Charlie came running down to the bottom of the stairs, where my body laid. He went onto his knees, and leaned into my face. "Baby are you ok?" I nodded my head slightly. "Yeah im fine" I tried getting myself up, but it wasn't working. "Here don't worry babe, I will pick you up" he did as he said, and took me into the sitting room, and laid me onto the sofa. "Thankyou Charlie" I kissed his smooth cheek. "It's ok, what shall we watch?" "Horror?" I asked. "Yeah, how about Shaun of the dead?" I nodded and agreed.

CHARLIE's P.O.V

I like the way me and Y/N are laid together on the sofa. Y/N was near the edge of the sofa, laying down and I was laying behind her, but not too close, because she might not like it. I was playing with her soft fine hair too. I obviously wasn't flirting with her. "Hey do you want some crisps or something?" I asked, getting up from the sofa. "Can I just have some Nutella?" "Yeah sure"

After taking Y/N's order I went into the kitchen, and grabbed some Nutella out of the top cupboard, and some ready salted walkers for myself. I collected all we wanted, and went back into the sitting room. I was going to sit back down into the position, when I saw Leo was laid there instead. "Oh morning Leo" "alright Charlie"

Leo was lakes in the position I was in, so I just sat on the edge of the sofa, leaving them two love birds too it.

I'm quite happy by the fact that Leo walked in when I was in the kitchen, because we wouldn't of heard him walk in, and he would of walked in on us, looking as if we were an actual couple. And then it would of all kicked off. Y/N and Leo would've split up. Leo would've hated me. So I'm glad that he walked in while I was out there.

/(/(/(/(/(/(

LEO's P.O.V

the film was finished after about an hour, because I came in the room about 1/4 way through the film.

I was already 7:30 and I could do with my bed again. I'm shattered, just thought I would let you know.

Me and Y/N and Charlie all shared that Nutella that Charlie brought in during the film. Well I say share, but I ate about three quarters of it. I can't help it. I'm kinda addicted to it. "Baby shall we go back to bed?" I asked while tickling her back. (She likes it when I do it) "yeah I'm already sleepy my prince"

With that, me and Y/N started to put all the cushions back in the right place on the sofa. "Charlie are you coming back to bed too?" Y/N asked just as she was about to go back upstairs. "Yeah I think I might"

So it changed the plans, me,Y/N and Charlie are all going back to bed.

A/N

Sorry it's short, it was just a little filler, and I felt like writing another chapter.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE💖💖