Early morning...

LAUREN's P.O.V

I haven't seen Charlie since the day we come back from LA. Oh how I miss that place.

Every day i have been texting Charlie and phoning him, sending him facebook messages, and dm's on twitter, but I have only had 7 replys back from him, since Wednesday, and it's now monday. It just doesn't seem right, he's probably been with Leo and Y/N all the time.

Ok I'm gonna stop moaning about Charlie now, but now I'm going to start moaning about having to go back to school. Early mornings. Drag. Sprinting around when late. Drag. Having homework. Drag. Everything to do with school is a drag except from the fact I get to see everyone again today.

My mum woke me up at 6:15 today, because I haven't been to school for nearly two weeks, so she wanted me to be up nice and early. "Wake up Lauren school today" my mum shook the bed, chucked the duvet down to my feet, shook my bed a bit more, turned the light on and opened the curtains. What a way to wake me up.

I got out of bed, and looked into the mirror to see my ugly sleepy eyes, my hair all over the place, and myself just looking a complete mess altogether. After seeing the monster in the mirror (aka me) I dragged myself down the stairs and walked through into the kitchen, where I saw my made up hot chocolate, and my phone waiting for me on the Worktop. I grabbed them both then went into the sitting room.

I sipped my way through my hot chocolate, when my phone finally turned on, after having the stupid apple sign on my phone for what felt like hours. Notifications and vibrations were going through my phone.

Facebook: Kiana tagged you in a photo

Snapchat: from bamitsleo, from LexieM

Instagram: barsandmelody tagged you in a photo

No message from Charlie though. What a surprise. The messages weren't really interesting. Kiana's photo she tagged me in was one which was a throwback to one where we was in Year 3 in primary school. The snapchat from Lexie was if we had homework for geography, how would i know? I haven't been to school for nearly two weeks. The snapchat from Leo was a bit more interesting, saying that he couldn't wait till our gang was back together today. And the photo that I was tagged in by Leo and Charlie was a photo, of me and Charl, with a caption of:

Can't wait to see this little munchkin today havent seen her for ages i love you❤️ @laxreninitdoe -Charlie

Well that was a load of crap weren't it, he hasn't texted me since saturday.

/(/(/(/(

I had my shower and got ready, into my school uniform, which wasn't as bad as other schools uniform, girls are aloud to wear trousers. thank damn for that.

I was just completing my tie when I heard my phone vibrate from my bed. I quickly finished my tie, and went and answered the call, who was the caller? it was Charlie.

(C-Charlie L-Lauren)

C- hey baby

L- oh now you want to talk

C- sorry princess I have been busy with fans and all that

L- ok well why did you call anyway?

C- just wondered if you wanted me to walk to school with you? I will be there about five to eight

L- Ok babe, I will wait for you downstairs.

C- ok love ya

L- love you too Charl

We both ended the call, and I carried on getting ready, well I was now sorting out my bag. Books, check. Chewing gum, check. Pen, check. Whatever else I need, check. With carrying my bag on my shoulder, I went downstairs, and went and had breakfast, done my teeth and all that, and now Charlie has just turned up. "Bye mum" I shouted through, when walking to the front door. "Bye lauren have a good day hunny" "thanks mum" then I went out the door.

There was the boy that I have missed, those gleaming blue eyes, that blonde hair. Oh I just cant get enough of him. "Hey gorgeous" Charlie held his hand out for me to take. "Hey Charlie, you ok?" "Yeah you?" "Yeah fine thanks"

LEO's P.O.V

me and Y/N are walking to school again today. I'm like 1 yard away from her house, basically there in other words. I knocked on her white door, that read number 20 on the top. I waited a couple of seconds for that gorgeous face to open the door, and she did. "Hey baby" "hey leo, shall we go?" I nodded, and I grabbed her hand.

I loved holding hands with Y/N we both found it so cute together. "I'm like dreading going back to school today" i aid with a groan on the end. "Your not the only one, I think me you, Charlie and Lauren are all annoyed about going back" with agreement I nodded to her.

We walked what felt miles and miles, well in all honesty it was miles. Me and Y/N are quick walkers, so it doesn't take us that long. Finally, we reached the school gate, where we saw Lauren and Charlie snogging. They can't leave each other alone, it is cute, but whenever they are together, that's all they do. "Hey Charlie, hey lauren" I said with giving Charlie a bro hug, and lauren a friendly hug. Y/N repeated what I done too. "Hey you too" they said back. "Shall we all meet back here after school, and then we could go to mine after?" Lauren asked, looking around to me Charlie and Leo. "Yeah sure" I said replying nicely.

Me and Y/N have never been into Lauren's house, I've gone outside it, but not inside. I'm just hoping that her parents are nice and friendly and will like me and my gorgeous girl. "I've gotta go now, because my form tutor wants a word with me, my mum told me that this morning" Lauren said. "Ok baby, I love you" Charlie said while leaning in to give her a kiss. They did so, and then Lauren walked off, leaving me and Y/N with Charlie. "Charlie have you met Lauren's parents yet?" I asked as I was quite curious. "Yeah they are alright, they aren't as nice as our parents, but I'm sure we will all get on with them" "ok, and one other thing, it is joeys 18th birthday on Friday, was wondering if you toe wanted to come, and lauren too" I said hike changing the subject. "Yeah I'm up for that" Charlie said with a cheeky grin, while Y/N just nodded with a cheeky grin too.

After talking about loads of other stuff, like how cool LA was and mine and Charlie's fans and all that we finally decided to actually walk through the school gates. "See ya later Charlie" me and Y/N shouted over to Charlie because he had to walk the opposite way to us two, as his form was the other side of the school. While still walking hand in hand, me and Y/N went upto form a bit early, because all the people who were waiting downstairs for the bell to go, were all idiots and we didn't like them anyway.

We just say there, without the teacher there or anything. It was just me and Y/N.

We were just sat next to each other, our hands still linked. Me and Y/N just automatically started leaning into each other, and we had a passionate kiss. My hands slowly made my way down to her bum, when she stopped kissing me. "Leo not here, maybe when we are somewhere private" I nodded and agreed and we started kissing again. While having our make out session, someone knocked on the door. It was a little person. "Hi" I said awkwardly as I didn't know who the heck this person was. "Hello Leondre, please can I just have a autograph and photo from and with you both please, I'm sorry to bother you by the way" me and Y/N agreed, we took our photos, and we signed her phone case too. "Love you both" she said cutely. "Love you too my little bambino, what year are you in?" "Seven" she replied. "Ok I'll see you around then" Y/N said smiling. "Yeah bye, and thankyou!" "It's ok" we both said, as we waved her out the room. "Where were we then?" I said, and we started kissing again in the middle of our form room.

A/N

sorry there isn't much drama, but there will be soon hopefully!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!💖💖