What's happening...

LEO's P.O.V

So what's happening in my life I guess you are wondering. Well I can tell you that my life is just bit worth living anymore. Nothing in life is good, except from family, Y/N and Charlie, and of course all of the bambino's. Having cancer in life is the worst thing ever, except when all it does to you is make your life worse, and make you have a throbbing pain in your stomach all the time. Why doesn't it give any positive sides? Ergh cancer, we will all beat you one day! and one of the most annoying things is that Y/N found out about my cancer before I even knew. It was quite annoying, and I thought my mum was quite harsh for not telling me, even though I did realise that something was wrong with me, but obviously I wasn't it expecting it to be what it is.

So getting off of that horrible topic that I can't stop thinking about, let's think about mine and Charlie's carer and all our bambino's! Now they are amazing, they are all so supportive, even though they don't even know what is wrong with me. And I don't plan on telling them. Me and Charlie, have been acting as Bars and Melody for quite a lot this week, we have done about four different gigs or shows whatever you want to call them, just in seven days. Yes! Four gigs in seven days. How tiring, I know. Don't get me wrong, I love performing to the bambino's, but it just annoying, I get all sweaty, and hot, and that's just about half way through the gig. Then afterwards we always have the backstage passed people come and meet us, which is cute, they are all so amazing, and such good supporters.

So back to life. "Leo, Charlie" Dan Halawi, our co manager shouted through to us. "What now?" I groaned back, answering for both me and Charlie. "Well we have just booked you in for a whole UK tour, which starts in a week, a week today to be precise" Dan smiled, and started getting jolly which is weird, because he was like skipping and he is a thirty year old man and he is skipping around a hotel room like a weirdo. Actually he is a weirdo. Turtle man is a weirdo but in a good way, aw. "Oh, cool" Charlie said, getting all happy, and joined in with the skipping, while I just sat down on my phone doing a follow and dm spree to all the bambino's. "Dan can we take Y/N aswell?" Charlie asked. Wow he is kind of obsessed with her. "Well I suppose it would be alright, but I would ask Blair just to be certain" Dan replied. "Oh ok, sweet" and Charlie walked out to the blue, I guess to go talk to Blair, but don't guarantee it.

YOUR P.O.V

Life. Pfft, life. Exciting. Leo, well since we found out about the most unwanted thing ever, Leo has just been down in the dumps, I haven't taken it very well, and Charlie is trying his best to try and keep all cheerful and happy. I just really couldn't believe it when Victoria told me, I really felt as if life was going to end. I just really could not imagine my life without Leo or Charlie anymore, they are just both too much for me. If anything happened to them, I would go with them, I wouldn't leave them up in heaven on their own, probably laughing and joking together, I think I would have to go up with them. But, let's not think about that? And another thing, Charlie just phoned me, to see if I wanted to go on a UK tour with them, and obviously I said yes, and so have my mum and dad. So I just can not wait for that, and I have already started packing some stuff, but not much, because it is still a week away.

I walked down the stairs, as I was going to get some food from the cupboards, well I say get some, I mean raid the cupboards. I walked through the sitting room, where Josh was sitting there, playing the Xbox, like usual, unless he is asleep. "Alright tramp" I said as I pushed him forward from the back of the sofa. "Oh get lost, but one thing, you ok?" Josh came and gave me a hug, as he knew what has happened. "Mm. Kind of" I guess I lied. "Stay strong kiddo" Josh pushed me through into the kitchen and left me to find my food.

I tried to find the food that Leondre had got me addicted too, Nutella, but there wasn't any. We usually have about seven jars like literally. I looked for ready salted crips instead, as I was a fan of them too. Nope, none of them either, like what is happening? So I decided I wanted a can of coke instead. I looked into the fridge, and there wasn't any cans to be seen in there. What the hell.

Why isn't anything going right in my life?

CHARLIE's P.O.V

All I can think about is Y/N and Leo. Wow Leo. He has gone through so much, and has achieved so much stuff, and now he has cancer. Just why? Why does it have to be Leo. Not someone worthless and unneeded as the Number Jacks or something. I try to be all happy and cheery on the outside, but really in reality, in the inside, everything is crumbled. And nothing is the same anymore. Like nothing. Nothing at all.

All Leo does, is just sit and text on his phone, and that is when he is with his mates, me and Y/N. God knows what he is like when he is at home, on his own. He probably just sits there holding his stomach, doing nothing. Not even on his phone. Literally everyone is completely wrecked because of what has happened to Leondre.

How I feel sorry for that poor young boy, who may not even live until he is twenty years old.

Only time can tell.

A/N
Didn't know what to write tbh😁
PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE💖💖