Sleepover...

CHARLIE's P.O.V

I always enjoy going to Leo's house for sleepovers,they are always fun and Victoria and Antonio always let us do anything. I'm looking forward to having a sleepover with Leo and of course Y/N. I might try and get a sneaky kiss if I can,she's too adorable not to. I really like Y/N she always seems to be cute,and always being her self,she seems to like me and Leo,I just want to have my future with her if I'm honest...

YOUR P.O.V

we've been at Leondre's for 2 hours now, it has been so fun so far. I have fallen off my bed,we have all been play fighting oh and not to mention the play station,oh also with just a 'couple' of snacks... Couple? Seriously? I mean we have basically stuffed our face with any food we could find..including about 7 jars on Nutella...but there has been a couple of times just where we have all been snuggled up together on our phones,but me in the middle. It was about 2:30am and I was still hungry...

"I'm just going down to get a snack and drink,I'll be back in a couple of mins.." You jumped off the bed and headed for the door.

"Hang on I'm hungry too, I'll come with you Y/N" Charlie followed your footsteps.

You and Charlie went down the stairs as everyone else was in bed,except you,Charlie and Leo. You got down to the kitchen and raided the top cupboard,and your hands consisted of digestives,cans of coke,and Nutella!

"Hey put that all down I'll carry that!" Charlie insisted

"Ok thanks charl"

"You know Y/N, I really like you"

"Aw i like you too" you gave Charlie a cute hug

"No not in that way,I like like you,I know I've only known you for not even a day,but I feel like we have a connection,I want you too be my princess baby" Charlie put his arms around his waist and kissed your lips.

"Charlie,don't take things to quickly,I don't really want to answer you right now,maybe another time charl,but I still love you as a best friend" you kissed his smooth cheek and smiled

That kiss was perfect,i could of kissed him for hours, but I just don't want to take things too quickly,what would Leo think? Us being in a relationship after not even 24 hours..I love Charlie but I don't think this is the right time.

CHARLIE's P.O.V

"Charlie,don't take things to quickly,I don't really want to answer you right now,maybe another time charl,but I still love you as a best friend"

Those words killed me. Mind the kiss was perfect,when her lips touched mine I was in heaven. I just feel like a total idiot right now. Me and Y/N made our way but upto Leo,carrying all our snacks.

"What took you two so long ay? I've been waiting ages for that Nutella!"

Me and Y/N jumped onto the bed and started playing Xbox. I couldn't stop looking at Y/N's face,she's just so perfect. We both just gradually ended up lying on the bed,with my arm around her waist,it was like my dream world.

A/N

Please comment and vote💖💖