[ MARK X JACKSON]

Gᴏᴛ7, Gᴏᴏᴅʙʏ

𝙶𝙾𝚃7 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

I'm not a hundred percent sure about some facts and I know that some are fake but it's fan fiction deal with it lmao.
Warning: just overall angst

Mark was sat across from me, he was sitting in JinYoung's lap. He looks so beautiful. I know he would never love me though. We're just best friends. " Jackson!" Jaebum snapped. " Yes hyung?" I said. " If you were paying attention you would of heard me say that for the next comeback we're going to cut the raps a little shorter " The elder sated. " Okay." I smiled.

We were in the car on the way back to the dorms. I wasn't feeling very good so I was just silent in the back of the car. " Jackson hyung? Are you okay? You're never this quiet. It's kinda peaceful actually " Yugyeom laughed. I guess I really am as annoying as my brother always said. " I'm fine Yugyeom. " I smiled at the Maknae. " Okay " The youngest turned back around facing BamBam who was talking about how beautiful Thailand is. " What about China , hyung?" Youngjae asked turning towards me. " It's really beautiful. But also super crowded but it's ho-" I stopped talking when I saw that nobody was paying attention. It's okay though. They're probably just annoyed with me. I am very annoying. I felt a wait on my shoulder. I saw that Mark had fallen asleep on me. I smiled and moved his head to my lap so he was more comfortable.

I picked Mark up bridal style and put a smile jacket over him so he didn't get rained on. I set him on his bed in the dorm, when I heard the others talking in the kitchen. " Jackson hyung is so annoying " Yugyeom groaned. " He always gives me second hand embarrassment " JinYoung added. " He is always too hyper" Jaebum said I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

I grabbed a jacket and walked through the kitchen and out the front door. I just walked until I reached a bench by an abandoned bridge. I pulled out my phone and called my Eomma. After the third ring she picked up. " Hi Eomma " I mumbled. " Jackson? Is everything alright dear," his mother asked concerned. "No. No. It's not. My members are getting tired of me. I feel like such a burden to them " I whispered. " Oh Jackson. It's okay they probably just had a bad day don't worry about it" She said reassuringly. " No Eomma. This has been going on for months. Would it be better if I just was gone?" I asked sad. " The only time it would be good for you to be gone is if you were gay." His mother chuckled ( I feel so bad making his mom bad ) " Oh. Well I'll be gone soon enough then " I responded hanging up on my mom.

I sat on that bench crying for hours. When he saw the glorious looking bridge next to him. " No Jackson. You need to write a letter to the boys and Aghase ( I probably spelled that wrong) " I muttered to myself.

I opened the dorm doors and saw the over members having a great time with out me. That's okay. I quietly went to my bed and wrote my letter.

Dear Got6 and Aghase,
I'm sorry that I have to write this letter.
I just can't do it anymore.
But you guys will be great without me.
And Aghase, I love you! Thank you for supporting me throughout my time.
Past this point you can no longer share with Aghase.
My members, I've heard the conversations about me throughout these past months.
I've been trying to get better.
Truly I have.
You boys will be great without me holding you back.
And Mark.
Just know that I always wished we were more than friends.
I know it's wrong.
I love you.
All of you even though you probably hate me.
Love,
Jackson Wang

I left the house again. You probably know what I've done by now.

Mark's POV
We were watching the news in silence. Jackson has been locked up in his room all week. It's slightly concerning.

" Today we are said to report that a body was found in the Hard Carry Lake three days ago. From what appears to be suicide. Last night the body was finally identified by K-Pop Idols Kim Namjoon and Lee Jooheon, as Fellow Idol Jackson Wang. We haven't heard from other GOT7 members about the passing .."

We all just sat in silence staring at the screen, finally Youngjae and Yugyeom broke down crying. How didn't we noticed?

A few Weeks later
3rd person point of very

Many Idols came to the funeral of Jackson. Shockingly enough GOT7 weren't the most emotional people in the room. That title went to Jackson's best friends, Jooheon and Namjoon. They were furious when they found out the other members of GOT7 didn't know that Jackson was missing. But slowly they forgave the group. The funeral made headlines for many reasons. For the fact that it was the first thing all 21 members of NCT were together for. For the fact that Jackson's Biological Family didn't show up. For the fact that Namjoon and Jooheon spoke at the funeral but GOT6 refused too. And for the fact that, that was the day it was announced that GOT7 or 6 was never going to make a comeback again.