[CHENLE X JISUNG]

Iᴍ ғɪɴᴇ

𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖.

Angst with fluff at the end
Some of this is based on true facts others are not

We had just finished a concert we were all lounging around in the van on the way to the fanmeet venue. I heard quiet whimpers next to me. I looked at the hyung's and they were all staring at Chenle. " Hey, Lele, What's wrong?" I asked rubbing his back. He just flashed a bright smile at me and said " Nothing. I'm just upset that my voice was cracking so much and I couldn't put on a good show for the fans" he said wiping his eyes. " Chenle. You're worried about your voice cracking? Mark hyung is 19 and his voice still cracks. Apparently Jaemin is Jeno hyung now. There is nothing to worry about " Donghyuck joked. " Thanks hyung" he smiled.

Chenle' s POV

I was sitting at the end of the table for the signing. We have been here at the fan meet about 30 minutes the others have signed at least twenty books each. Me, on the other hand. I haven't signed a single album. I also haven't gotten any presents. The fans have Jisung sign their albums and then they make their way to leave. I was getting bored and started fiddling with a pen. I saw a fan in front of me. " Hello, Your name is EunKyung?" I said looking at the young looking boy infront of me. " Yes. I got you a present too " He said. "Thank you, Eunkyung" I said signing their album. He handed me a purple dolphin plushie and a letter. He thanked me and ran off.

We've been here for 3 hours and I have signed in total 2 albums. The fans were chanting our names and I realized that they were skipping my name. I saw that the others noticed it too. " It's fine." I said to Jisung. " Okay we're going to do fan questions now " Mark said. We did some questions but then there was that question. " Chenle, how did you even get into NCT?" A girl asked. "I trained very hard to get into NCT." I said into my microphone.

More questions all directed at the other boys. I could tell they worried about me. "Chenle, you don't deserve to be up there with NCT Dream" One fan said as a 'question'. I brought the microphone up to my mouth and sighed. " I'm sorry but I don't believe that was a question. and you are right that I don't deserve these  guys but I have them" I heard a few fans go "Ooooh".

We were back in the van on our way back to the dorms. There was an awkward silence in the van. " I'm fine hyungs, Jisung. You can stop acting like I'm going to break down in front of you." I groaned leaning my head against the window. " Okay but that comeback to the one girl was fantastic. " Donghyuck exclaimed. " Thanks hyung" I chuckled.

We walked back to the dorms and Mark dragged us to 127's dorm. " You brought home more then you left with " Taeil smirked. "Hello hyungs" I waved. " Hi Chenle. How was the fan meet?" Doyoung asked. All of the other dreamies just awkwardly looked at each other. " It went great for 6 of us" I responded smiling. " I still don't know how you aren't upset the fans were so rude to you" Jeno commented. " It's fine Jeno hyung. So I only signed two albums, they skipped my name in the fanchant and insulted me but we're Idols. There is always gonna be hate" I said getting up to leave too our dorm. " I'll see you later hyungs" I walked out the door.

I heard the dorm door open. I was curled up in Jisung's blanket on my bed bawling my eyes out. " Oh lele " Jisung sighed coming over to me. He undid my blanket burrito and pulled me into his arms so My head was against his chest. " You do deserve to be in NCT. You worked incredibly hard for this you deserve it. " He mumbled kissing the top of my head. "Whatever you say Sungie" I sighed softly. " No." He sat up and faced me. " No, Not Whatever, I say. You are very talented. You had to learn a different language which in itself is impressive but you are also an incredible dancer, singer, and I'm so proud that I'm your boyfriend " He said. I smiled at him. " Thank you Sungie." I kissed him. It was a short sweet kiss but I loved it. " I love you Lele." He said laying back down. " I love you too Sungie." I murmured snuggling into him.