[BANG CHAN X BAMBAM]

Bᴀʙʏʙᴏʏ
𝙱𝚊𝚖𝙱𝚊𝚖'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚖𝙱𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.

School had just ended and BamBam came outside to look for his boyfriend Bang Chan. Once BamBam spotted the boy his smile immediately dropped, he rushed over to Chan who was crying. He tried telling BamBam that he was fine but all that came out was a heartbreaking sob.

BamBam wrapped his arms around the shaking younger. BamBam saw Yugyeom and his hyungs waiting for him. He mouthed that he'll be home late. The others nodded. Chan sobbed into BamBam's chest. "Hey Channie, can you tell me what's wrong?" BamBam whispered into Chan's ear. Chan took a shaky breath. "A-All the k-kids in Dr-drama h-ha-have been bullying me." The boy sobbed

. "Babyboy, how long has this been happening?" Bambam asked worried about the younger. "Since last year " Chan mumbled. "Babyboy you should have told me. Or Yugyeom. Or the hyungs" BamBam comforted. "I didn't want to look weak" Chan sobbed. "You aren't weak, babyboy. But, I'm going to ask you something. And I want you to answer trufuly. " He said. Chan nodded. "Are they the reason you stopped wearing 'girl' clothes? I know that you really liked wearing them but then you stopped." Bambam said caressing Chan's head. "Yeah, they said they were gross." Chan cried

. "Babyboy, I'll talk to the principal okay. How about we go get some new clothes, hmm? Hyung's are throwing a party tomorrow." He said kissing the top of Chan's. "A party?" his eyes lit up. "Yeah, baby. Let's go. Maybe I'll wear some 'girl' clothes too" BamBam said pecking Chan's lips.

The couple walked into the store. They soon picked out there outfits.

(Chan's Outfit ^^^^^)

(BamBam's Outfit ^^^)

Although BamBam was glad Chan was excited for the party this saturday. he knew that the both of them needed to talk to Yugyeom and the hyungs. They paid for there outfits and left the store. "Channie, we need to tell the others" BamBam whispered interlacing their fingers. "I know".

The duo walked into the apartment all eight boys shared. "We're home hyungs!" BamBam yelled. "Hello" they mumbled. Chan hid, scared behind BamBam. "What's wrong?" Mark asked. "Chan has something really important to tell you guys" Bambam said squeezing Chan's hand. "Please don't be mad at me" he muttered. "Why would we be made hyung?" Yugyeom asked. "Just let him talk, Yug" Jaebum said. "You know how I stopped wearing 'girl' clothes?" The group nodded. "It's because these kids bully me all the time and they said I was gross and disgusting and that I deserve to die" he said sadly looking down while fiddling with his fingers. "What?! You didn't tell me about the die thing" BamBam exclaimed. "I doesn't matter" Chan mumbled. "It matters a lot ,Chan. We all care about you" Jinyoung said walking over to the younger. "Chan hyung?" Yugyeom asked. "Yeah Yuggie?" Chan said. "Are the kids Alex, Seeyoung, and Blake?" He asked shakily. Chan nodded. Yugyeom hugged Chan tightly. "they do the same to me" He whispered. But the others heard him. The two youngest just held each other tightly in the middle of a huge group hug. "You should of told us hyungs. Both of you. " Jackson scolded lightly.