[NAMJOON X JIN]

Rs, ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ

𝙹𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙.

Fluff for once.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jin and I were sat at the kitchen table waiting for the others to wake up. " Here's your coffee " Jin said setting the black coffee and a bowl of creamers in front of me. " Thank You Jin" I yawned. " You should rest more Namjoon-ah " Jin said rubbing my back. " I know love " I yawned again. " Go too sleep " He said moving over so I could lay down. I moved up and layed my head in his lap. He chuckled and ran his hands through my hair. "Sleep before the others wake up " He whispered kissing the top of my head. I quickly fell asleep.

Jin's POV

I heard the coffee machine going and sighed. He got about 10 minutes of sleep. Yoongi and Hoseok walked into the living room. " Good morning hyungs" They said quietly. I heard a scream from the other room " GIVE ME MY SHOE BACK JUNGKOOK" Taehyung screamed. I face palmed. And moved Namjoon's head off of my lap and went to the room.

" Jungkook give Tae his shoe back and please keep it down Namjoon is sleeping " I said to the trio. They didn't hear me. I picked up Taehyung's shoe and threw it at his head to get his attention. " There's your shoe now be quiet Namjoon is sleeping." I said leaving the room. I put Namjoon's head back on my lap as he continued to sleep.

Sorry it's so short