[KEVIN X JACOB]

Tʜᴇ Pʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ

𝙺𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚋 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎d 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

It was a normal day in The Boyz dorms, they were getting ready for the annual Idol get together that the fans didn't know about. This year they were scheduled to sit next to NCT and Stray Kids. It was supposed to be a break for all idol groups, basically a block party. Everyone at this 'block party' knew who was in relationships with who. Like they were the first to know about Kang Daniel and Jihyo (#staystrongmark), Hyuna and E-Dawn, and many over couples. especially gay couples because your author is bad at writing straight characters. 

Little did Kevin and Jacob know, every idol that came to the 'block party' had made bets on whether #MOONBAE or #BINWOO would propose this year, every year someone proposed at this event, and would get married in secret. 

As The Boyz sat down at their 2 tables, (there was 7 seats per table), so did NCT at their 3 tables. Every single member glanced at Kevin who had a tired Jacob on his shoulder. Once Jacob had finally woken up he went to go talk to the members of Stray Kids while Kevin went to NCT.

Kevin pulled a chair over and sat down next to Taeyong, "So, is it gonna be you guys or will we have to pay Team BINWOO, $50.00, each?" he asked gaining the attention of the rest of table one. Kevin smirked and took a blue velvet box.  "keep it quiet, okay?" Kevin said his hand on top of the box, they nodded in unison, Kevin opened the box and the boys eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. Inside was rose gold ring with a three carat diamond on it. "He's going to love it." Johnny whispered still in a massive shock.

Meanwhile, Jacob was sat down with the members of Stray Kids. "So, Jacob, is Team BINWOO going to win?" Bang Chan asked jokingly, not expecting Jacob to take out a black velvet box. The other seven members quickly paying attention. "Keep quiet, i'm looking at you hyunsung." he smiled opening the box revealing a rose gold ring with a three carat ruby on it. "what's the words on the inside say?" changbin asked noticing lettering on the inside of the box. "It says 'Will you be the Beyonce to my Jay Z?" Jacob blushed closing the box. "Oh my god, hyung, you have to propose when they play Crazy In Love!" Minho whisper squealed. Jacob nodded, slipping the  box back in his coat pocket, sitting back down at the table the same time Kevin did.

"And now, the final song of the night, Crazy In Love by Beyonce." MC Heechul said walking off stage, some of the couples got on stage, Kevin of course coming up with Jacob. As the song came to the end, both Kevin and Jacob grabbed mics making Team BINWOO scream in agaony and hoy, while Team MOONBIN screamed in pure joy. They looked at each other confused as the both got on one knee. "Stand up Bitch." Jacob said into the mic making Kevin groaned as he stood up, the other idols laughed, "So, Kevin Moon, now that you're mad I ruined your proposal, will you be the Beyonce to my Jay Z?" Jacob asked opening the box, "Of course." He smiled as Jacob slid the ring on Kevin's ring finger as Kevin did the same to him. They pecked each other on the lips before walking off stage. 

They were instantaneously greeted by Moonbin and Dongmin who gave them hugs, then they were met with their members. "WHY DIDN"T YOU TELL US?" they exclaimed, and in unison the couple said, "Like you can keep secrets."