[CHENLE X JISUNG] { PT.2}

I finally walked back to our dorm. I went straight to Jisung and I's room. I sat on my bed and hid under my blankets. I heard Jisung and Renjun come into the room. Not knowing I was here. " I love him. But I had to break up with him " Jisung sighed. " No you didn't." Renjun snapped. " SM made me they said that if I didn't they would kick me out " he cried. " Why would they do that?" Renjun asked. " They said that Chenle's parents called and wanted their son to stop being a f*g " he mumbled. Renjun left and I got out of my blankets to hug Jisung. " Oh Chenle! I didn't know you were here!" He yelled. " I know you didn't. But I have a question" I said quietly. " " Yeah Lele?" He looked at me. " Truthfully do you still love me?" I asked looking him in the eyes. " Of course I do Chenle" he said whimpering. " Don't cry Sungie " I said wiping the tears flowing out his eyes. " It's okay. We won't be as touchy anymore but we're still boyfriends right?" I cupped his face. " Of course " he sobbed. " Don't cry baby " I mumbled kissing him softly. He kissed me back. It was a short but loving kiss. " YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS HYUCK" Mark yelled. We both just giggled happily. We both sat on Jisung's bed. I was sitting in Jisung's lap. " I love you Sungie " I pecked his lips. " I love you more " he grinned. " Impossible " I refused. " Oh it's possible " He mumbled softly into my neck.

" If they kick you out I'll be right behind you " I said to Jisung as we headed to a meeting. " so will we" Jeno said putting his arms around Jaemin and Renjun. " I would say that but this is my Dream" Hyuck and Mark explained. " None Of you have to leave if I get kicked out " he whispered.

later that day

SM.TOWN: the NCT Dream show July 23 2019 will be Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung's last concert before they leave NCT for good.

Comments are disabled

The dreamies heard banging on their door. Jeno opened the door to show a very angry looking 127 and WayV. " We promised each other that we wouldn't leave" Taeyong said coldly. " We Know. But we had a good reason" Renjun exclaimed. " And what would that be!" WinWin yelled. " SM kicked Me out and the others refused to continue NCT without me in it. " Jisung explained calmly. " THEY WHAT?" Johnny screeched. " They  kicked him out of the band because he's dating me. " I said coldly. " So? Ten and Hendery are dating and they don't give a crap " Lucas exclaimed. ( yes I ship Tendery let me live) " It's because he's dating me not because he's dating a guy" I re worded. "Why does it matter that it's you?" Doyoung asked. "We don't know " Jisung cried. I back hugged him. " We're very sorry but we're leaving " Jaemin said like it was rehearsed. " They can't do this. I'll be back" YangYang said rushing out the door. " I'll go make sure he doesn't do anything stupid " Kun said chasing YangYang down the hall. " I swear if they're doing what I think they're doing " I murmured rubbing my temple. I opened my Instagram and looked at the SM.TOWN account. " Yep.." I mumbled.

SM

SM.TOWN: the WayV show July 27 2019 will be Kun and YangYang's last concert before they leave NCT for good.

Comments are disabled

" They didn't " Jisung sighed. " Oh but they did" I responded. I looked up and saw that the rest of WayV had left. " I swear I love those idiots." Jisung mumbled. I giggled at his comment.

The next day

I was looking at trending stories.

NCT and WayV go from 21 to 0 in less than 24 hours...read more

21 out of 21 members scheduled to leave NCT by the end of July...read more

SM loses 21 Idols in a DAY...read more

" We're trending" I commented lightly. " Nice" the others respond continuing to eat. We met up with the others on the roof of the dorms. 1...2...3..." WE'RE FREE" We all yelled jumping in the air as fans and reporters recorded it. Long story short We almost broke the roof and Jungwoo almost got pushed off.