[CHENLE X JISUNG] {PT.1}

Wʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɪ ᴅᴏ ʀɴɢ?

𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙹𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.
I'm not going to do hyung because I'm lazy

I was sitting next to Jisung ,smiling during our V-Live. On the inside I just wanted to cry and die in a hole( I feel you Chenle) the V-Live ended and so did my 'smile'.

I just layed on the floor as the others left. I thought about what I did wrong, why Jisung was ignoring me. I understand that he is busy we all are but we've been dating for 2 years and maybe he's getting tired than me. I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I tried blinking them back.

I stood up and started walking to Kun's room. Maybe he knows what I might have done. I knocked on WayV's dorm door. Xiaojun answered the door. " I need to talk to Kun" I rushed. He nodded and let me in. I knocked on Kun's door. He yelled out a " Come in".

I opened the door with my head down. " Oh Chenle! What's up?" He asked. I looked up and weakly smiled at him. He pulled me into a hug. " What's wrong Lele?" He asked. "What did I do wrong?" I asked. " What do you mean Chenle?" He asked lifting my head up. " Jisung has been ignoring me for a few weeks and I don't know what I did wrong why does he hate me?" I sobbed. Kun tightened his grip and just said. " You did nothing wrong. " he said. Not knowing what was happening Lucas opened the door. He looked at Kun. " Get Jisung and Taeyong" He said. Lucas nodded and left. "Why doesn't he love me anymore? Am I not good enough? I could be skinnier like him. Maybe I was too fat for him " I sobbed. " No no no. Chenle you're one of the most handsome and talented people I've ever had the joy of knowing" Kun said as the door creaked open. Taeyong and Jisung walked in and sat on Lucas's bed. I moved out of Kun's hug. "Why am I Here?" Jisung asked. " Because you hurt Chenle " Taeyong snapped. " How did I do that?" He asked annoyed. " You ignored him for 2 weeks " Kun yelled. " So?" Jisung yelled back. " YOU HAVE BEEN DATING FOR TWO YEARS" Taeyong yelled at him. I heard the door open and saw Ten and Hendery cluelessly staring. " Stop yelling at him he probably has a good reason " I said. Everyone stopped. " Jisung why were you ignoring me?" I asked looking at him with tears eyes. " SM told me too they said that we were being to touchy " he whispered. " Okay. All I'm saying is if you still want to be in a relationship with me I don't want to be ignored." I said simply. " Then-Then I don't think I can be in a relationship with you " he replied shakily. " Okay. Then we aren't dating anymore. I won't call you babe or love anymore and same goes for you. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you " I said my voice cracking. " No Chen-" I glared at him. " Please for the love of god leave Jisung" I cried. He nodded and left.

Taeyong went to tell everyone about the break up. Kun just pulled me into a hug and let me cry my heart out. " I still love him but I don't want to be ignored. " I sobbed. Kun just hummed and rubbed my back. I continued to cry and cry. " I was too fat wasn't I? I was to loud. Too ugly. Not good enough. " I cried. I could feel the rest of WayV in the room but no one spoke. " Chenle...none of that is true you are not fat. Yeah you are loud but that's just your personality. You're certainly not ugly. And you are enough. For NCTzens at least." Kun tried to comfort but he knew that what he said didn't matter if it wasn't coming from Jisung's mouth.