Chapter Ten:DELEON POV.

I watched Gemma body lifeless at the same time it had life. Gemma is my best friend or at least I thought so. We were childhood bestee. She would always come to me because she never had any friend other than me. As soon as she was able to make a friend because of me....well let's say I introduced Annabel or what's her name? To her,suddenly I noticed that she would ignore me, we won't go home together anymore.......and

" De how are you....." Gemma's mum said. I guess she never forgot me. She is or was like a mother to me.....after I lost mine.

" Hey...m..mum " I said. I felt like crying. I went towards her and hugged her so tight....I've missed a mum's lovely hug.

" I.. " she said I think she is already in tears. " I haven't seen you in four years. " she said sobbing. " You never thought of visiting.... Why are you here now. " She finally broke down in tears. She pulled away from the hug and she kept hitting me on my chest.

I guess I deserve that, I shouldn't have stopped going to see my aunt. She wasn't the one who stopped talking to me. It was....Gemma.

" I'm sorry mum...please I'm sorry. " I said trying to calm her down.

" It OK...I should be happy that you still came after all these years....to see my daughter. " she said cleaning her tears.
" I'll just leave you two alone. " she said and left.

" Thanks aunt...mum. " I said.

" OK then I'll go get lunch. " she said.

I stepped towards the body which had life but could not move...this is or was my best friend I was so much....in. I didn't know when tears gathered in my eyes.

I held her hand and poured out my eyes for her...I haven't forgotten her one bit and she probably have forgotten who I am right now. Why the hell am I wasting my time here. I'm sure if she wakes up she probably won't remember me.

I turned to the door to leave just then I heard a beeping noise. I turned back and went back to the body. I bent down towards the body. I saw a tear drop coming out from her eyes if I'm not dreaming. And if I'm not mistaken her heart was beating faster than before.

" Jew." I whispered. But then her heart beat reduced.

My Jew.... Please come back..for me. I ran out of the hospital.. You may wanna call me a whimp but crying doesn't make you a weaker man it makes you stronger. I went to the garden to get some fresh air.

I sat down for two hours. Remembering our time together. How I missed her. She would rub her hands together when she is about to tell a lie or she is nervous. I chuckled at the thought.

Now that I think about it. Gina also does the same. I guess it why I employed her. She looks so much like Gemma and acts like her. I guess I'm liking her each day everyday. I guess faith is playing a very funny game with me. I'm tested with another girl but the one with the same characters. What a life.

I was thinking about all these but then I saw Gina coming out. She appears to be drying her eyes.

Did she cry?
I went over to meet her and asked what she was doing at the hospital.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( Just to cut the story short... U guys know what happened.. Blah blah blah...took her home. )

Gemma POV

I waited for Gina for long and then when she came. She didn't bother to lie on the bed. She got into the shower and bath. She got out and packed her hair in a pony tail.

She wore a short and a long top that covered the short got a tiny handbag took a peak at herself from the mirror and left.

What the fuck...?!!!! How am I suppose to leave now.