Chapter 14

Hello everyone, welcome to a new chapter today. I hope everyone is doing well. Before I start this chapter off, we hit more than 200 reads on this book which is amazing I can't believe so many people read this book. Thank you to everyone who has been reading this book you guys are amazing and I love the support you guys are giving me it means a lot to me.

So how many of you guys seen the new BTS video Lights? If you haven't the video is above the title. I saw the video a few nights and oh my god I instantly fell in love with it, just before I started to write this chapter I downloaded the song. 

Also, take a look at this:

What do you guys see? 2 best friends perhaps bros smiling and laughing together WRONG! Bros or best friends don't look at each other in the eyes and sing "you are my light" especially if they look like they are about to kiss, I'm not saying that J...

What do you guys see? 2 best friends perhaps bros smiling and laughing together WRONG! Bros or best friends don't look at each other in the eyes and sing "you are my light" especially if they look like they are about to kiss, I'm not saying that Jikook is real I'm just saying that could very well be together....okay they're real DONT @ ME PEOPLE I stick to my opinion.

Comment down below if you think Jikook is real. (They look so cute together I can't...I can't even)

Literally me:

(I am getting good at photo editing :D) 

Speaking of guys looking at each other and smiling/blushing and saying you are my light, in today's chapter, it's going be a short one Iris and Barry talk, Nick Fury makes an appearance again, we also get a small Steve/Barry moment.

Enjoy!

............................................................................................................................................

Barry's Pov

I was the first person to show up at the hospital. I was sitting in Joe's room waiting for Iris to show up, I wonder what's taking her so long?

"Rescuing you is exhausting," I said jokingly

"I miss the ability to be able to ground you," Joe said to me with an evil grin

"Sorry I went and grew up." I joked. "I could have got my dad out of Iron Heights tonight," I said

"I know..." Joe said to me his smile disappearing