Chapter 15

Hello everybody welcome a new chapter, personally I am excited about this chapter because we are introducing.......CAPTAIN COLD in case you people didn't see that pic above. Captain Cold is my favorite Flash villain well one of them, I love Captain Cold (Where my Coldflash fans at? ahem) he is freaking awesome and sassy. I am really excited to be writing this chapter.

Since we are on the topic on Flash villains, comment down below your favorite Flash villain(s) mine is Savitar, Captain Cold and maybe a little bit of Reverse Flash.

Before I start this someone pointed out, in fact, I am glad they did, in case you guys are confused about Steve's identity ONLY New York knows about his identity same thing goes for S.H.E.I.L.D because I know in The Avengers movies Steve's identity and S.H.E.I.L.D is known in the world, the only thing that the world knows is Tony Stark because he is a famous celebrity who came out as Iron Man so that's the only thing the world knows in this book. So hopefully that'll clear up the confusion for many of you who are reading this book.

So in today's chapter, like I said I am going to introduce Captain Cold, Felicity also makes an appearance she visits Barry and knows about him being the Streak and she knows that Barry has feelings for Steve also things kinda heat up between Barry and Steve. It's gonna be fun.

I finally hit 55 followers AGAIN so shoutout to

shedxddy (in case you guys didn't see my announcement, sumweirdo account has been deleted and is now shedxddy be sure you follow her)

and

Anxious_Stoner 

Thanks for the follow it means a lot to me. 

Anyways, Enjoy!

..................................................................................................................

Barry's Pov

I decided to wake up early and hang out with my friends in S.T.A.R. Labs, I was playing chess with Dr. Wells while playing ping pong with Cisco and Operation with Caitlin. 

"This isn't even remotely anatomically correct," Caitlin said  complaining about the Operation game

"That's not the point, Dr. Snow." I said speeding over there to grab an object from the game then speeding off the play ping pong

"Then what is the point?" Caitlin asked. I zoomed over to Dr. Wells to move a chess piece

"To have fun." I said with a smile then zooming back to her

"And to continue your ongoing training by testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask." Dr. Wells said trying to figure out his move on the chess board. I zoomed towards him and watched

"I'm waiting on you, Dr. Wells" I said then zoomed back to the Operation game and ended up winning. I zoomed back to Cisco.

"Checkmate!" Dr. Wells shouted I zoomed towards him 

"Wait, checkmate?" I asked

"I guess we still have a few things left to learn, don't we, Mr. Allen?" Dr. Wells asked me. I nodded then my phone went off. 

"Hello?" I answered

"Armed robbery at 4th and Collins, Captain America is at the scene but needs help" Joe said over the phone

"On my way," I said hanging out then zooming into my suit "For the record, I crushed it in operation and ping pong." I said, then I heard the buzzer from the Operation game