episode 0 prologue

Opening theme music

His name is Ash ketchum our hero explorer and this is his friends pikachu and meowstic he meet in 5 years ago he plays the music for them until he stop the music. also he is friends with the long time teammates Oshawott Dunsparce Emolga Virizion Cobalion Terrakion Keldeo Umbreon Espeon and Hygreidon from the voice of life world Hydreigon is the voice of life and 5 years later Ash has recruit pikachu and meowstic for his journey and 8 minutes later ash play the oracion until music stops.

The song stopped playing opening their eyes they saw him smiling at them, "Feel better don't you?"

They both nodded happily he sat down petting them both on the head, "I'm glad. This is my most favorite song of all time when I was little my mentor would play it for me whenever I had nightmares. It made me feel more at ease." Ash said remembering the first time he heard the song and how he begged his mentor to teach him how to play it. So he taught him how to play from the leaf for hours, it wasn't easy but it was worth it trying.

"Pika!" Pikachu said hoping on his friends shoulder. quickly nuzzling him.

"Meowstic!" Meowstic said purring when Ash pat her head like a parent.

Ash Chuckles, "Glad you guys like it."

"Pidgeotto."

The group of three turned around and saw a bird Pokémon looking at them.

"A Pidgeotto! When did it get here?" Ash asked.

"Pikachu pi." Pikachu said eyeing the bird.

"Meowstic meow." Meowstic said.

Ash saw the bird looking at him curiously then flew to him. He let his arm out and allowed the bird to land on his arm. He looked at the bird Pokémon and smiled, "Hey there. My names Ash and this is Pikachu and Meowstic."

"Pika!" Pikachu greeted.

"Meowstic!" Meowstic also greeted the bird.

"Pidgeo!" Pidgeotto said.

"Did you like the song I was playing?" Ash asked.

Pidgeotto nodded.

"Pidgeotto." Pidgeotto asked nicely.

The boy chuckled at the bird pokemon who wanted to hear him play the song again, "Sure."

He set the bird down and began playing the song again it having a calm effect on the Pokémon that were around him. He knows he begged to learn this song, but something about it made him like he had to know this song for what reason he doesn't know.

He stopped playing because the bird Pokémon was trying to get his attention.

"yes, Pidgeotto?" he asked.

"Pika pika!" Pikachu said.

Ash looked at the bird as if to confirm his partner's statement. When he saw the bird nodding her head he took out a poke ball and tapped her with it dinging immediately stating a successful capture. "Welcome to the family, Pidgeotto."