episode 21 Celadon gym leader battle

Finally we're here!" Ritchie said.

After getting chased by the Enemy Pokemon Our Heroes realises it brought them closer to Celadon City they were very happy.

Ash looks around, "This is a nice city. Even the skyscrapers are impressive." He then stops noticing an interesting fragrance but before he could comment on it Brock suddenly disappeared.

"Uh guys, where's Brock?" Ash asked.

They stopped walking immediately noticing that the breeder disappeared, "Oh great where did he run off to?" Misty looked around then saw him with his face against a store window like some love one. Stomping over to him she pulled him away from the window by his ear

"what do you think your doing!?" she growled.

"But the girls! The pretty girls!" Brock wined.

Misty shook her head, "Figures." She said letting his ear go.

Ritchie then came up to him, "Quit wasting time Brock! We've gotta find the gym!" he turns around then notices Ash and Molly are gone, "Hey where'd Ash and Molly go?"

"Now that you mention it, where did they go? They were just here." Misty looked around wondering where they went.

"Uh, they're in there." Brock pointed inside the store.

They looked inside the store and saw Ash and Molly admiring the different aromas of the store.

Inside the Store

The female staff were completely in love with Molly because of her cuteness, but they were more focused on Ash surprised to see a boy in the store and completely smitten with him because he was admiring and smelling their perfume with a smile on his face.

"Who is that boy?" one of them whispered.

"Not sure, but I think he's a trainer. You see that cute Pikachu and fox pokemon with him? Their so cute!" the other whispered back.

"Forget the pokemon. Look at him," the other blushed, "His face is just so handsome and look at the way he's admiring our perfume. If he's single then I'm available~"

"Get in line because I saw him first!" the girl glared.

"Says who?!" the girl glared back.

"Me!" they continued glaring at each other. They were so loud that the manager had to come out.

"What's with all the noise?" a girl with blue hair wearing a red band, and yellow kimono with red leaf prints appeared having heard the noise.

"Oh Miss Erika!" the one of the girls said.

"We're not making any noise we were just admiring a male trainer that cam in here with a little blonde girl." The other one said turning her attention back over to the boy.

Erika raised a brow, "Male trainer?" she looked in the same direction as the girl and spotted Ash staring at a bottle of perfume in his hands.

"Oh my!" Erika gasped in surprise, "Its rare we get male trainers in here. Normally we only get females."

"I know right!" the girl squealed, "And he's so handsome!"

"Hey back off I saw him first!" the other girl glared.

"No you didn't!"

"Yes I did!"

Erika sweat-dropped at the two then walked over to Ash curiosity getting the better of her. Speaking of Ash he was confused as to what perfume to get for his mother.