Telephonies

The city of Townsville,and what a beautiful city she is full of--*phone rings* uh hello?
"Now listen here you good for nothing toad!" What you can't talk to me like that! "Well how about this,I think you stink!I can smell you over the phone!" Why I gotta!Hello!Hello!Why it's the gang green gang why you crank calling good for nothing when I get my hands on you I'll-!

"What a dope," Ace said as his comrades agreed then prompted him to do another one.

"Hey do you have frog legs?" He asked the person on the other line,"Well do you have to work then?Jerk!" Ace yelled hanging up as he and his gang laughed.After Lil' Arturo (I am not spelling it right-) took a turn it was Big Billy's turn as Ace dialed a number and handed him the phone(they called your house #).

"Hello,what do you want!And who is this!?" A rude voice stated on the other line,"Big Billy," Billy answered unsure of this caller,"Well Billy unless you've got a death wish for prank calling me I'd advise you to hang up before I slide you across Townsville and back!" The voice on the other line yelled before the line went blank,Billy looked at Ace with a frown,"Forget about em'!" Ace said waving his hand like it was nothing.Deep down Ace thought these prank calls weren't enough,"We need something big!Something this whole city will never forget!" Ace explained as he thought of a plan.

-Timeskip-

"Very strange"
"He's just standing there"
"Should we see if he's ok?" Bubbles asked as the girl's just stared at the very still and smiling Professor.

The hotline then rang as Blossom picked up the phone and the Mayor started to explain."Mojo jojo is at it again?Were on our way!" Blossom said as they girls left to deal with Mojo jojo.

The girl's soon arrived back home confused and very dismayed,they saw y/n poking the Professor grumbling to himself in a grouchy mood."Y/n what are you-" Blossom couldn't finish before the hotline rang again and Blossom picked it up," Fuzzy Lumpkins has gone crazy?Are you sure?" Blossom said skeptical of the Mayor after he made a false emergency about Mojo jojo who was just relaxing and not destroying the city."I guess we'll be right back, and stop pocking him Y/n! " Blossom said as they girl went to go deal with Fuzzy. Y/n stared where the girls had left off to, "stupid pranks calles, " he mumbled to himself as he still continued to poke the Professor. The girls soon came back as Blossom moved Y/n away from the Professor and sat on the couch with Bubbles and Buttercup. "Strike two for the Mayor, " Buttercup commented as Blossom started to complain. The hotline rang once more as Blossom answered with an annoyed voice, "hello Mayor, " the Mayor started to explain as Blossom looked more surprised as she hung up.

"Is he pulling our leg again? " Buttercup said angrily, Blossom denied as she started to explain, at the mention of Him, Y/n seemed to glare at the girls, not nessecarily aiming it towards them.

Y/n just went upstairs to do something he was not suppose to do as the girls left.

Y/n set a timer as he waited for the girls to come back, after a few minutes the girls showed back up, Y/n stopped the timer and retreated out of the girls' window as a bucket of water splashed on all three girls.

"Y/N!!! "

- Extra:After! The gang green gang are confronted-

So once again the day is saved thanks to.... Mojo... Fuzzy.... And Him?