found.

After five hours of searching, Manuela and the children were found. They had decided to go on a walk. Evelyn rushed off the path so Manuela and the boys chased after her. Ironically enough, all three phones had died and they were lost... going around in circles with no sense of direction.

We lectured the boys (and Manuela) about charging their phones to be sure something like this never happened again.
_________

We tucked them in, hugged all three a little longer than normal and kissed them goodnight.

"Well, there's never a dull moment," Harry chuckled on the way to our room. "Technology can be great and all, but what a pain!"

I nursed Madeline until she fell asleep then gently placed her in the bassinet next to my bed.

"I love you," I whispered into Harry's ear before kissing his cheek.

He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed gently.

"Don't be upset or laugh at me," he said with his head buried in my back.

"Oooooook," I replied. "What's going on?"

He sat up and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I've written nearly a whole album's worth of songs," he began. "I'm ready to do my first full length studio album."

I know my eyes widened but I wasn't sure what my face was emoting.

"Say something," he pleaded. "Please!"

I grinned - ear to ear.

"That is wonderful," I clapped my hands. "I want to help however I can."

He blushed, then gave me a huge hug.

"You're so wonderful."
_______

The kids, Harry and I were eating breakfast the next morning. I observed how much he was taking it all in. The family man I'd always wanted.... finally.

"Harry," I said quietly as the kids conversed with each other. "I have some news too."

His head turned quickly and he looked at my belly.

"No, no, no," I laughed loudly. "Not that kind of news."

He took a deep breath and smiled coyly.

"I've started writing a novel," I said cautiously. "I'd like to send the draft to a publisher."

I took a sip of milk and watched the children run from the kitchen - while avoiding eye contact.

"That's brilliant," he gushed. "I want this for you!"

He stood up and walked over to hug me.

"Sophie, you can do this," he assured me. "You're a wonderful writer."

I kissed his soft lips. 

"Lord knows we've been through a lot over the years," he chuckled. "I'm sure you have plenty of material."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'd love the chance to read it," he said. "Before you send it off."

Writing had always been a passion of mine though I'd never really shared it with anyone. Harry knew me so well; the idea of sharing this part with him shouldn't have made me nervous, but it did. The book was loosely based on our story - and I wasn't sure he was ready to read it. 

"I know what you're thinking," he whispered. "You're afraid it might bother me. You're afraid I will take everything you wrote to heart - even if it's exaggerated."

I stared into his beautiful green eyes. 

"You've heard my songs, read my lyrics and watched my videos," he continued. "Please, don't be afraid. I want us to share our creative bits with one another."

He gently pulled me in for a kiss. I loved this man...each and every single day. 

"I love you, Harry Styles," I lightly brushed my fingers against his cheek. "I truly appreciate you."