Chapter 1

Fell and Classic had only found each other by accident. Maybe even by a coincidence some may say.

It's a normal day in Underfell. Monsters dying and turning to dust almost everyday, crunching of dust being walked on by monsters of cold blood. Or at least, if they have any blood left at the end of the day. Fear and dust spreading in the air and looming over the shops and houses. Fell was doing a normal route of his daily routine. Watching for humans. Escaping from this hell hole was all Fell had on his mind right now. Unlike any normal day, Fell had seen someone or something running in the woods. Making as little sound of snow crunching under their feet as possible.

     "Who goes there!" Fell snarled into the woods trying to get their attention. The sound of the snow crunching became slower and soon to a stop. You could since the fear of this person even by a mile away. Fell focused on the sound where this someone had last made noise. Only to have seen a small flash of blue and no one to be seen. He stared and then rubbed his eyes believing it was his imagination. 'No monster has that ability that I know of. Guess I really do need a nap' Fell thought as he walked back to his normal routine and headed home.

Before any of this

     Sans, or classic, was having the normal genocide route. As usual, the human, or some say frisk, was holding a knife as tight as they can. Not releasing any pressure off the handle of the knife as stress and a bit of insanity was holding it there. The judgment hall always had a shine to it, knowing what awaits on the other side of the room as it would enter into the king of all monsters house. Sans started blankly with no light beaming in his eyes. As they seem to know everything that's about to happen. Well of course, his eyes have been through it all. Every damn reset he has been through. Some pacifist, some not. Nothing changes. Same words, same puns, same routine. As if this was a video game. There was no breaking the code to him. As if life was just a lie.

     The human lunges at sans but sans was too deep in thought that he had forgotten about reality. Making it easier for the human to slash at sans. But something happened, like everything freezes in time. Sans had snapped into reality at the last second to notice this. The human was frozen in the air with the knife almost touching him. But then, a flash of light blinds the skeleton and puts him in a familiar spot. He was in front of the ruins, but this time, he noticed the difference. The smell and the feel of the air was filled with dust and fear.

     He quickly got up off the snowy ground and into the woods, finding a way to stay hidden and away from what the deadly air and path was giving him. He ran along side the path so he doesn't lose track of where he is but not that close to where anyone can see him. ' maybe this is what the human left behind, but fear was never in the air. It never stayed when monsters died. It would go away too.' Sans was quickly interrupted by the sound of someone yelling. "Who goes there!" The deep but yet raspy voice yelled into the forest, 'shit, I'm making too much noise!' I slowed down my pace so the sound of the snow crunching wasn't that loud. He hid behind a tree and hoped for the best. An idea popped up in his head.

     'Isn't this place like mine? Shouldn't I be able to teleport to all my secret spots?' He took that as an opportunity to get away without the monster or person noticing, or that's what he thinks.