Chapter 7

Fell ended up waking just before night was gonna settle in. He didn't want to get up because of Classic but he needed to stretch and get the weight off of his. Literally. Classic may have been a Skelton just made out of bones but damn he still feels like a lot of bricks weighing you down. Classic had reposition himself sometime when they were still napping and ended up laying on top of Fell. Classics head snuggled on Fell's neck. Classics right hand was also intertwined with Fell's left hand. 'Well someone got comfy.' Fell thought as he slowly shoved Classic on the couch as he un-wedged himself from beneath him. Classic was still out and snoring. 'How does one sleep that much? I wish I could sleep peacefully like he can.' He thought.

Fell began to notice something. A presence watching him. It didn't feel bad but he also didn't know who or where. Fell turned around looking back at the couch checking if Classic was still asleep. He still was. Fell looked back at the kitchen and slowly started walking twords it. A whisper was heard. "Papyrus get back here and be quiet" they whispered. I quickly turn the corner, about to attack, until I see something that I wasn't expecting. A portal with different monsters in it that looked completely weak and harmless.

And boss

"B-boss? I-i-is that really you?" Fell was surprised. He thought his own brother was killed. "YES... I DO BELIEVE YOU HAVE FOUND SOMETHING IF MINE? THESE WEAKLINGS COME IN HANDY. THEY SAVED ME FROM A WOUND THAT THE HUMAN CAUSED ." In the portal I had saw the way nicer monsters than ours. There was an alphys, a human, and another papyrus.... wait what.

Classic quickly skidded into the kitchen but as soon as he saw his bro he ran to him and gave him a huge hug. The papyrus lifted classic into the air and lovingly hugged him. 'Man, what great brotherly love.' Fell thought in amazement and sadness. He knew his brother would never do that to him. Pain was the only love he gave Fell. "BROTHER, IS THIS WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN THIS WHOLE TIME? I WAS WORRIED SICK!" The much nicer papyrus yelled. I gave my paps his scarf back and stared at the two brothers in awe. Boss notices this. That's when an unexpected thing happen. He hugged me. Not only that, he actually took the time and got to my level instead of kicking me for being short. Classic was sat back on the floor and turned around and noticed what they were doing. That made classic smile. He knew how this AU worked. He just didn't like it very much. Hugging was considered weak. Alphys started waving at Classic and Classic's bro telling them they needed to go. Fell didn't like that. He ran after Classic and wrapped his arms around Classic's chest showing that Fell wasn't just gonna let him leave. "Hey Alphys, do you think they can come with us for a while?" Classic asked in a pleading way. "I THINK THE MORE EDGY LOOKING ME CAN TEACH ME MORE THINGS ABOUT THE ROYAL GUARD!" Classic's papyrus asked. Classic enjoyed that idea. Alphys shyly nodded saying they could as long as no trouble was caused.

A/N
(Art done by me. It was done for a YouTuber that inspired me for wanting to do animation)