Chapter 4

Sooner or later Fell's Papyrus was gonna find out there was another 'one'. A weak monster. One that has totally different expressions than the daily one Fell Paps sees. The first thing he'll probably do is question him then dust him. Not what you wanna think of? Ok.

     Fell started in a quick pan ic as Classic watched him walk back and forth in the middle of his room. You could see the fear that was on Fell's face. "Uhh... what's wrong buddy other me..?". Fell quit his pace and stayed in his place. He slowly looked at the other skeleton and made a fake looking smile. Fell tried to think positive but it just didn't seem to work. Classic saw right through him. "You know. We may be different in personality and semi looks. But we are literally the same skeleton. I know that look from anywhere if you ask me. But what's wrong!" Fell stared in shocked. 'What the hell am I suppose to do now! I can't tell him just yet!' Fell thought as he went back into a panic.

     Classic gave up. He threw himself back on Fell's bed and slowly closed his eyes. "I guess I'm still lazy even after everything so far." Classic slowly rolled over and layed on his ribs. Fell thought and thought more. Suddenly he remembered about Undyne. 'Maybe I might be able to get boss stuck at Undyne's place for the night. I mean hell, I could call mettaton and say that papyrus is at Undyne's place. They might just stay around making spaghetti. Yup that's my mission'. Fell went and did that quickly so he didn't disturb classic any.

     At least 10 min went by and classic felt the bed slightly move as a 'body' seemed to be beside him. He waited a little bit then finally peaked a glance at what was beside him. It had quit moving. He was startled. He shot open his eyes in surprise. Fell had fallen asleep beside him. Classic felt too tired to bother. So they ended up just sleeping in the bed together. But later on, the ended up closer than they were before. Snuggled up to each other and Fell had already woken up to put a blanket on them both. Fell slowly but carefully wrapped his hand around Classic's hand to show how much he just wanted to protect the other one.

     But then, a noise had startled them both. As a loud crash was heard from the downstairs.