Chapter 9

The two skeletons, Fell and classic, both relaxed on the couch, of course, watching Mettaton on tv. Classic had propped his feet up on Fell and went to sleep as usual. Fell was annoyed. He didn't just wanna sit around, but he wanted to see if anything changed in this underground. He slowly lifted Classics feet up from his legs and got up, putting Classics legs on the couch. Fell peaked outside the door noticing monsters we're having fun. It felt much safer here than his place. There was no site of dust in the air or ground. It was... Relaxed. He sighed in relief and shut the door quietly. He stood there staring at the door as a smile grew more on his face. He felt happy. That's something he loved to feel. Meant he was free.

Classic started to stir and had rolled off the couch making a loud 'thud' noise. A groan was followed right after it. Fell had jumped but then laughed. "Bet that was a great nap until now, " Fell said amused. Classic looked up at Fell then put his face back on the floor. 'He sure didn't wanna be awake,' Fell thought as he started walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge. "Well, shit.." Fell semi whispered and slammed the fridge door by accident. Footsteps were heard getting closer to the kitchen and a groggy voice was heard. "What?" Fell turned around to see Classic with a confused look on his face. "Ah, don't worry about it." Fell then started walking up to Classic and picked him up bridal style. "Now why don't you go back to sleep. I know you sure didn't wanna be up. Besides, the two are about to be back and we need to move you before they start yelling like normal. Sound like a plan?" Fell explained. Classic just nodded as he didn't really want to move. All he did was relax in Fell's arms and wanted to go to sleep just like that. Fell huffed and started his was up the stairs. He knew where the room he needed was since the house is just like his.

He walked in the room, managing to get the door open then shutting it, and setting Classic on his bed. But as he was doing that Classic didn't let go. He was comfy. Fell sighed and decided to snuggle up to him and also get comfy. Classic wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon and it would be a pain to pry his hands off of Fell.

The other two skeletons, edge and papyrus (No clue about nickname), had soon wondered home. They were exhausted from the training. Edge decided he was gonna sleep right on the couch and papyrus slept on the floor beside him. He was excited about his new friend. So excited that he passed out.

Sometime later in night, Classic had gotten up and left to go somewhere. As for Fell, he was awake. He peaked out the bedroom door to see Classics opening the front door and walking out, quietly shutting it behind him to not disturb anyone. Fell wanted to know, but as soon as he had got to the porch he was gone. Fell sighed and quietly walked back in. He decided to sit on the stairs and wait patiently for Classic to get back.

Classic was on a mission. Not a regular mission, but an important mission. He wanted to get Fell something. Something that Fell loves, but something that Classic despises.