Chapter 2

Fell had causally walked home making sure no fear or worry is expressed on his face. He knew by now that any monsters that show those type of feelings are weak. Hell, love is almost the #1 weakness, where it's a blind spot to everyone. That's why his brother papyrus, or boss as he was told, acts as if he doesn't care for his own brother. Even though deep down he knew he cared. But it's not worth showing in the underground.

     He arrived at the foot of his house where dust stands. It's not unusual for there to be dust there. It's normal for monsters to get killed right in front of his house. Fell walked inside not knowing what's awaits for him. A very pissed off papyrus to be exact. He had fallen silent at the sight he sees before him. "YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT! I SAW HOW THERE WAS SOMEONE IN THE WOODS AND YOU JUST SAT THERE AND LET THEM GET AWAY!" Papyrus screeched at his own brother. It fell into an awkward silence for a moment until Fell had gotten his confidence back. "Well, if you saw me standing there looking at it then why didn't you bother to go after it yourself!" He roared back at his not so little brother.

     Papyrus quickly got up and grabbed Fell by the collar, and yanked him to the nearest wall. When paps loosened his grip a little, Fell took the chance to teleport to a spot that no one else could get to.

Classic teleported to an area where you can either teleport yourself into, which he could only do, or play the song that the piano awaits for you. There had use to be an orb on there but he guessed the human already triggered the dog that absorbs everything it basically touches. He would usually go behind the waterfall but that is too easy to get in. All you had to do was walk through the waterfall and 'BAM' your in. He was too afraid to know if this was the normal place he grew up and lived at. Because that voice he heard was new, he recognizes everyone's voice in Snowden since he's stayed there all his life. But this person was doing his daily duty. Taking his spot that he failed to notice the truth behind the humans scared expression.

     He slid his back down the wall and brought his bony his bony knees to his chest, and cried. He couldn't stop. They just wouldn't stop coming. If he had only killed the kid in the beginning then none of this would have happened. With his right hand that had crossed over to his left side, he started messing with the big rip in his blue hoodie. Yes, he had his jacket get caught on broken tree limb while he was running. It didn't hurt him but only got his jacket.

     A flash of red light and a quite sob was heard and seen. But then a sudden gasp came from the monster standing there as he looked down at what he saw. Classic was too afraid to move or even breathe. His sobs had stopped when the flash was shown. The room was filled with silence, and a little bit of fear.

     Fell had made the first move and carefully walked to the skeleton in blue. He crouched down to get a better look at the new monster in front of him. Fell leaned in a little and used his right hand to lift the skeletons head up to really get a good view. When the other skeleton finally let him lift his head up, both of them. And I mean both of the two skeletons eyes went dark. No light to be seen inside their hollow heads.

      They were both in shock as what they both see. They see themselves but different. The silence had stayed. Even they had stopped moving as to what they see. It stayed like at for a good 5 minutes. Until finally, a deep, rough voice breaks the silence. "My names sans, but boss calls me Fell. You?"