Chapter 4.

"Olivia? Liv. Wake up," a hand shakes me.

"Five more minutes." I pull the sheets over my head."Sister-in-law?" Only Nate calls me that. I jolt awake to find Nate and Andrew in my room.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I ask, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Oh my God! You look ugly!" Nate comments and runs his hand through his hair.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" I repeat, climbing out of the bed.

"Sister-in-law? It's one-thirty already. Were the dreams that good?" I grab a pillow and chuck it in his direction, but he ducks down in time and the pillow hits Andrew in the face.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry, "I pull my lower lip between my teeth as Nate laughs his ass off.

"It's Okay. Go take a quick shower. We have to go to the jewelry shop to pick a ring. Tay said he will meet us there. "Andrew informs. I quickly make my way to the bathroom. I brush my teeth while the water warms up. I take a quick shower and wrap myself in a towel. I take out black ripped jeans, a gray bustier tank crop, tennis shoes, and a cardigan white jacket. I quickly dress up and leave my hair to air dry.

"You look, hot sister-in-law." Nate compliments and throws himself on my bed. He doesn't get time to get comfortable as Andrew quickly drags him off the bed and we walk out. We find Nora in the kitchen cooking. And then I remember I haven't eaten anything yet.

"I see you guys managed to get her lazy butt out of bed. " Nora says with a bright smile on her face.

"Yeah, does she always sleeps this long?"Nate asks as if I'm not in the same room as them and Nora nods with a big smile on her face.

"I'm starving," I say while opening Nora's pots.

"We are going young lady," Andrew drags me out of the kitchen.

"But, I'm hungry," I whine. There is a white Range Rover Evoque and a red Lamborghini in the driveway. I have always wanted to drive a Lamborghini, but my parents never bought one for me. I make my way to the Lamborghini.

"Told you she would choose my car," Nate says with a smirk on his face and pats his brother on the shoulder.

"Want to drive?" Nate asks, handing me the keys. I get into the driver's seat and Nate climbs in the passenger seat. The car roars to life and I glide out of my house drive's way. The drive to the jewelry shop is short with Nate telling me about what he wants to do with his life. He'll be turning eighteen next month, and he loves playing cricket to a point where he wants to take it as a career. From what Nate told me, Tay runs the family business.

We arrive at the Jewelry store minutes later. A valet opens the door for me, and I hand him the keys. Andrew climbs out of his car and makes his way to us, and the three of us walk into the store.

I spot Tay talking to someone, he is in a black suit and a black wristwatch. Tay's face turns into a 'what the fuck are you wearing' look when he sees me, and I ignore it.

"Hi."

"What the hell are you wearing?" He whisper yells.

"Clothes obviously. " I say, and look at Nate who is trying his best not to laugh.

"And you must be Olivia Ferguson?" A man wearing a blue suit says, more like confirming.

"Yes, and who might you be?" He takes my hand in his.

"Chad Brown. Dude, you didn't tell me that your fiancée was this beautiful." Chad comments and I stare at Tay for a reaction, but he doesn't say anything and get back to his phone.