🔟

As soon as Melly entered the school building, he made one goal and one goal only: make Tyquian jealous.

Melly searched all the restrooms, classrooms, and allat and still hadn't seen Kentrell. Then a thought ran through his mind. What if Kentrell didn't go to school and him taunting and teasing Tyquian was an unnecessary and stupid thing to do? Fortunately, this was proven to be wrong when a loud voice yelled, "Aye, mamas!"

Melly turned around to see a Kentrell dressed in all black, but a green bandana tied to a belt loop. Kentrell slipped his arm around Melly's waist and pulled him closer. "Say, I'm throwin' ah party after school. It start at, like, six. So be ready by five."

"I-I don-"

"Ian ask, ma." Kentrell pecked Melly's lips and disappeared into a crowd of rushing students.

"Aye!" a female voice called from behind him. He spun around, but immediately wished he hadn't. A lightskinned girl with a badly installed lacefront gaved him with a mean mug. He recognized her to the girl he caught Tyquian fucking.

Nigga, you better rock ha shi-

"Das my nigga you just kissed," she said matter-of-factly.

"O-Oh?"

"Yuh and yo crazy ass gon stay away from him, understood?"

"B-bitch- I know you fuckin' lyin'," Melly said in a deeper voice with a short cackle.

"I said 'understood'?"

Melly looked from the girl and I to the crowd where Kentrell disappeared off into then burst out laughing.

"You trippen 'cause, babygiiirl, yo nigga want me. And I want him and you and yo crooked ass lacefront ain't finna check shit!"

She gave him a slight shove as she yelled, "BITCH!"

Melly, not wanting to go out bad, pushed her back with much more force.

"We fight bitches! And we'll rock yo shit!" Melly screamed, drawing attention.

"Stay away from my nigga or I'ma fuck you up real bad!" she threatened. 

"Bitch, yeen gon do shit!"

She launched herself at him and he began throwing fists. It was not long before two, strong and rough hands yanked him away from her and someone dragged her away from him.

"Mane, you should know better," Tyquian whispered in his ear, sending a shiver down his spine. The crowd and chatter  seemed to become a simple background noise as Melly gazed into Tyquian's angry eyes.

"Nai you know better than tuh fight ah bitch. You ah nigga, and you gon ack like it, yhurme?"

"I know yeen tryna check my nigga ova no bitch," Kentrell's voice suddenly rang out.

Melly looked up to see Kentrell towering over them. He immediately snatched his hand back.

"He ain't yo nigga!" Tyquian growled as he whipped Melly back into his chest.

"Dat is my nigga, and you gon getcho muthafuckin' hands off him!" Kentrell then angrily directed himself to Melly.

"Ain't I'm yo nigga?" he asked expectantly.

Melly pushed himself out of Tyquian's chest and nodded.

"If he yo nigga, then why he was all up on me last night?"

Kentrell's eyes widened and he huffed.

"You know what? Meet me inna park across from Wendy's after school so I can rock yo shit," he said in the calmest voice Melly had ever heard him say.

"Issa date," Tyquian said without breaking eye contact.

After realizing, nothing was gonna happen, everyone exited the halls for their classes. Everyone including Tyquian.

"C'mere," Kentrell murmured as he locked eyes with Melly.

"Was you cuddled wit him or whateva?"

"N-no."

A smile cracked through Kentrell's hardened face and he grabbed Melly's wrist and began leading him towards the back doors.

"Whe-where are we going?"

"I'm finna show you who you belong to."

Here you go again being gay.