1️⃣1️⃣

Kentrell had drove Melly to his house and proceeded to help him inside.

"W-we're gon-gonna get in tr-trouble," Melly whined, stomping his feet. "Then T-Ty's gonna be m-mad a-and-"

"Hush." Melly fell silent. He crossed his arms and frowned before yelling, "N-no!" as Kentrell unlocked his front door. Kentrell pushed Melly inside and closed and locked the door.

"Iono what's going on witchu, but dat lul attitude needa disappear quick, fast, and inna hurry," he growled in Melly's ear. Melly gave Kentrell a hard shove, which resulted in him not bulging, and yelled, "N-no!" again.

In one swift motion, Melly was pushed against Kentrell's front door with Kentrell's hand loosely around his throat.

"Ain't I tell you to make that attitude go, lul baby?" Melly gulped as his eyes fell down. He actually kind of liked this, but would never admit it.

"Y-you not gonna do n-nothing 'bout i-it," Melly giggled.

Kentrell pulled away with a toothy grin.

"Oh, I'm not? Den c'mere." He began walking down the narrow hall and into a room of what one could only assume to be the livingroom. Melly hurriedly followed after Kentrell, not wanting to be left alone.

He examined the large room. Its dark wooden TV stand and coffee table clashed perfectly with it's beige walls, white furniture, and fur rug. Kentrell actually had good taste.

"Is you gon stand inna doorway or sit down?" Kentrell questioned jokingly. Melly sat a cushion apart from Kentrell, but apparently this wasn't good enough and Kentrell pulled Melly into his lap and turned him so that were facing each other.

"We gon play a lul game," Kentrell announced as Melly frowned and folded his arms over his chest.

"I d-don't wa-wanna."

Kentrell grinned that same breath-taking grin, brought his lips to Melly's ear and whispered, "Ian ask, mamas."

Kentrell flipped Melly around so that his back was pressed against Kentrell's chest. Kentrell turned Netflix on, to Melly's disappoint, and placed his hands on either side of Melly's thighs.

Melly tried hard to ignore this small gesture by stammering, "Wh-what we go-gonna wa-watch?"

"A scary movie," he replied blankly.

See look, all niggas do is lie.

"H-how?" Melly asked in annoyance.

"What?"

Nai, erybody know there ain't no typa scary shit on Netflix. It's just white people, clowns, and satanic shit.

"N-nothing."

"Mhm."

The movie started going and so did Kentrell's hands running up and down his thighs. Gradually, they got higher and higher and, at this point, Melly couldn't even pay attention to the movie. He wanted more of whatever Kentrell was doing.

"K-kiss m-me," he suddenly whined. Kentrell didn't listen. Instead, he pressed his lips against the side of Melly's neck and said, "Lose yo attitude then, baby."

"I-I wa-" Melly huffed in fustration, but this only seemed to amuse Kentrell. He pushed himself up off Kentrell and frowned.

"S-stop pla-playin'!" he whined. Kentrell now stood, towering over the tiny boy. He bent down and placed his lips on Melly's, but made no movement. Melly took it upon himself to do it. Kentrell bit Melly's lip, causing a squeal to pierce through the peacefulness. Kentrell pulled the smaller boy onto his lap after sitting down once more. This time, they faced each other.

"I-I wa-want you t-to touch m-me," Melly whispered so low he was surprised Kentrell even heard him.

All playfulness was instantly removed from Kentrell's face. He now had the look of a predator concentrating on its prey. This made Melly feel small and vulnerable, something he'd never felt before. His heart raced and mouth grew dry as he internally pleaded for Kentrell's hands roughing him.

"You want me to touch you like this?" Kentrell asked, his voice erotically deep, as he gripped Melly's thighs tightly. Biting his lip, Melly nodded.

Kentrell laid Melly on his back and pushed himself between his legs. Melly's breathing turned ragged as Kentrell rubbed their genitals against each other.

"What my name is?" Kentrell growled in his ear as he became rougher. When Melly tossed his head back instead of answering, Kentrell's hand snaked to his throat where he tightened it.

"What's my name, baby?"

"D-Daddy," Melly moaned through broken breaths. Kentrell, to Melly's displeasure, suddenly pulled away. He unbuttoned and roughly tugged the boy's pants from his hips and did the same to himself before continuing what he had paused for a brief moment.

"Ken-" A harsh slap landed on Melly's thigh and he screamed out in a pleasured pain.

"Wrong name." Kentrell flipped Melly on his stomach and yanked his underwear down and kissed his neck before giving him a bitter smack on his butt. Melly tried, but failed cruelly, to suppress his moans as Kentrell's hands explored his small butt before inserting a single moist finger into his hole. Without warning, Kentrell's finger insensitively pushed in and out at a rapid speed.

Not able to be in control to the amount of pleasure he was recieving, loud and unmanageable whimpers escaped his partly slighted lips.

"What my name is?"

"Mmm.. D-daddy! Oh- Daddy!"

Kentrell pumped his fingers even faster, his lips twisting up into a smile as the whining boy's back arched and his moans transformed into torn breaths. Kentrell pulled his finger out as the now silent boy slid onto the couch, white ooze leaking onto it. Melly used the last of his strength to push himself into Kentrell's lap. He fell asleep that way, feeling better physically than he'd ever felt.

But if that felt so good, why'd he feel so bad?