Sunday Morning and Rain Is Faling Chapter 88

I was having an alluring dream. I dreamt that I was spooning Ashley and she giggled as I rubbed my hardened morning glory through the gap of her sumptous cheeks and I kissrd her neck and hair and cheeks feverishly and slipped my left hand to unbutton her pajama top to play with her nipples. She shuddered and squealed in delighted and began to grind herself back against me and I couldnt help but tell her how naughty she was being and how much I needed to taste her sweet pussy.

I lost control of myself and just flipped her onto her stomach and pulled down her pajama pants and spread her globous cheeks to the side to view heaven. Her rosebud was tight and small as always but I cpuldnt help but leave that with a lingering tongued kiss then down to her perfect slit which was glistening and her arse cheeks wobbled and jiggled in the firm grip of both my hands. I gave her a heary slap just to see them move more and she growled with desire.

"Oh Gabriel pplllllleeeeeeaaassssse!" She begged as I nudged my thumb against her rosebud and slurped at her delectible pussy lips, sucking and nibbling away as I tasted her juice just trickling onto my lips.

"Oh baby you tatse so fucking good!" I shouted biting at here rear and slapping her cheeks again as I growled and moaned against her.

I sliiped a finger inside her and felt how hot and wet and tight she was as I wiggled my way in further and she cried out with shock and pleasure. I slowly pumped further and further until I could feel her spingy G spot and then went  in for the kill as I pistioned in and out of her with fast and smooth strokes trying to relax her clenching sex. I wanted to add a second finger but she wasnt ready for that just yet so I decided to suprised her and bit down on her left cheek and with that sudden action she thrust forward on her knees and I was able to gain better access into her tight opending and managed to started stroking the tip of her inside with my index finger.

"Thats it baby let me in ssshhhhhhhhhhh thats it oooooh Ashley naby yes! Thats it ...open up your pussy for.me..."  I ground out as I continued further into her sex with bith fingets.

She bucked against my hand and I could do nothing but squeeze on my rock hard cock withy free left hand and began wanking kyself into a frenzy as I watch her cum oozing out onto my fingers and then down my wrist. I didnt hesitate to rysh towards her waterfall and lick up her essence. I was so far into her I couldnt breathe but by God if I was going to die this is how I wanted to go. 

"Og baby Im not gping to last you dirty dorty girl." I groaned into her pussy sending vibrations through her clit and she screamed out in ecstasy.

That was me done. I came in hot thick ropes against the back of her thigh and pushed my body up to aim it all over her round red arse, grabbing and pinching it as my orgasm through me into a frenzy of bliss and then I collapsed onto of her and crushed her into the bed.

I was breathing and gaspig and spluttering for air.

I started to feel all dreamy and euphoric I could feel my cock twitching as it tried to shrink being swuashed aginst her lower back.

Jist as I felt myself srifting back onto cloud nine and my eyes where heavy and misty I felt somebody shaking my shoulders and thumping my arm and in the far distance I could hear somebody shouting my name but I couldnt get a grip on what was going on.

"Gabriel wake up!" A srrained voice shouted from a distance.

I was being shook so harshly that it made me jump back up with a jolt of energy and I felt the slight dribble from mojth mouth touch my chin. I sat up on the bed as my head spun for a moment and I looked at where the voice was coming from. It was Ashley.

Then reality hit me.

It really was a dream. 

"Are you ok? You were groaning and thrashing around and and and doing all these weird movements with your hands! And as for your hips.....well......yeah....erm....are you ok? You look all wired...and ....well weird.....have you had a fit?" Ashley said touching her palm to my cheek and looking concerned as her other hand stroked my mane back.