The Rudby Match Chapter 116

Its the last day of March and its fucking freezing. Im currently in the old smelling changing room of Evergreen Valley playing fields, primarly used for the local kids footy practices and the towns occasional fetes. Whilst they are all wolf whistling at David and jeering at himI am jiat sat listening to the lads laughing and cheering and having banter with eahcother whilat teying to gwt Ashley to call me back. Or text. Or wayyysapp or video call me. Any form of communication really.

Tou see since pur closet episode we have done nothing but heavily pet eachother and though I was loving the sexual attention she gave me this morning and last night she told me I should save all that tension and surplus energy for todays game and it was kiling me. I dis try and sweet talk her to let me jjst have a makeout sessiion with her and even  promised to tie my hands behind my back but sje was having none of it. Even Sally looked like she felt sorry for me this morning as I packed up my kit and headed over here. 

The worst bit of all though was when she came out the bathroom wearing that short black leather skirt with a cream k it jumper amd fish net tights with her ankle boots. I got in such a horny frenzy I had her up against the wall in seconds teing to rip of her tights. But she fpught back good amd proper and told me if I ever dod anytjing like that again she was calling Laura to castrate me. I dropped her gently and left the house with a major hard on as she stood at the door with Sally waving me good luck. 

 I wasnt getting any joy and decided it was time to put my phone away and tey and enjoy the time with some of the lads. Most of these guys where amatuer players, loca guys who played in their spare time for Oxfordshire. It wasnt a serious game today, more of a friendly to play to raise the money for Helsby. Paula had already sold the tickets out before we had even got our new kit and a crowd of two thousand would be watching us all. Not to mention she had pulled a few steings with David and Laura to give us free press so that ment the local Gazette photographers, Oxfordshires Live Radio personalities and of course a heard of the Helsby crews parents and staff from the Hospital. 

A few moments later Stanley arived all rapped up in his coat and scalf and hat careying a huge box of something looking all red faved and out of breathe. Heade me laugh the poor sod.

"Now come on gents everybody take one out the box! Matrons orders! And seeing as she is my wife I am under orders that if you refuse to wear one you will have to watch me hang before she gets her hands on you! So  come on lads help yourselves!" Stabley chaaltted loudly with a hearty laugh as he dumped the box on the floor.

"What are they?" I  asked snatching out a piece of colourful bunting.

They looked like prom sashes but these where bright pink and home made.

The guys around me all pulled one out and then agter a moments realisation set in. They where indeed sashes, but tjey had been made by the Girl Guides and they read, 'Everybody is a Princess'on them with a hand draw crown elaborated with gem stones amd glottery stars.

"I cant wear this! I have four boys and a building  company tp run!" Mike one of the local kids dads  protested as he flung his to the ground.

"Yeah Mike but you also have a receeding hair line and you use just for men hair dye. I have seen your basket at the Beauty Corner. Besides with that sunbed tan and cinnoman sable hair colour I think this shade of pink really sets off your green eyes."  Daniel the only gay in the village laughed as he placed his on and then began to catwalk down the aisle.

 We all laughed exept Mike who  stood grummbling.

"Yeah, well, Dan...your gay and tall and handome with a good head of hair. All the girls with think you look cute in this. I am going to look like a perv."