Unexpected Class Visit

Just a funny lil thing I wanted to write:)

"-so make sure to study chapter eight thoroughly, it'll be on the test."

Peter was so tired, but he somehow managed to stay awake. He liked math, sure, but he'd been out late patrolling the night before and had only gotten a couple restless hours of sleep.

Ms. Warren continued to speak. "Moving on, we need to start reviewing last night's homework, so if you could pull it ou-"

The door burst open.

All heads turned to see a nicely dressed-but clearly disheveled and panicked- Anthony Edward Stark looking around wildly.

Excited chatter broke out.

"Is that Tony Stark?!"

"Why's he here?"

Tony's eyes landed on Peter.

"Sorry for the intrusion, teacher lady. Emergency. Pete, you're comin' with me."

"Tony, what the hell is this?" Peter asked, not really paying much attention to his classmates' gazes.

"I'll explain on the jet, we've gotta go. I called May. C'mon, we haven't got all day."

"Where are we going? Why the jet?"

"Paris. Long story."

"Mr. Stark, I'm awfully sorry, but yo-" Ms. Warren was cut off.

"Look, I know you've got a job to do, but this is an emergency. A real one. Peter, Steve and Nat are outside. Let's go."

Peter looked at Ms. Warren, who was too shocked to do anything.

The boy stood up and threw his things in his bag, leaving his homework on his desk. "I'm really sorry, Ms. Warren. I've gotta go."

With that, Peter ran to Tony, who swung his arm around him. They ran out of the room, but the class could still hear Peter saying "Again, Tony? I have a test tomorrow."

"Duty calls," Tony reminded him.

The math class sat frozen. Then, a voice piped up. "Did he just all Mr. Stark 'Tony'? And swear at him?"

"Holy shit, he does have an internship!"

Ms. Warren shook her head. "What the fuck?"

Hope you liked it! Just a random mini chapter.