Face Reveal + Christmas Chapter!

^^Christmas Mando and Baby Yoda drawing i did!!

You thought you were gonna get the face reveal right away? Hahaha. Read the chapter first 😉❤️

Peter had never spent the Holidays with the Avengers. But now May was away (and sending her boy Postcards) and Peter was wondering how they did it around here.

He found out pretty quick.

It started with Secret Santa.

Most people would assume that the Avengers were sophisticated and had fancy cocktail parties to celebrate, but no, they were actual five year-olds.

The entire group was involved in Secret Santa. Everyone who lived in the Tower, everyone who had separate lives with their families, who weren't from earth, etc. They were all taking part, which amused the spiderling.

They had all drawn names a couple of weeks before Christmas, and Peter had gotten none other than Steve Rogers.

Growing up, Captain America was a legend, before and after he came out of the ice. And though Peter had always been more of an Iron Man fan, he admired Captain America. And knowing him in real life now was almost surreal.

Only thing was... what are you supposed to get for one of your childhood heroes?

He wanted it to be good. Tony had told him multiple times that Secret Santa was lighthearted and not super serious, and that most the gifts were gags or cute trinkets, but Peter didn't want his to disappoint. And he also didn't want to overthink it.

So, he decided to build something. He was good at robotics, he could make something simple and funny...

~ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOHH bABAY~

The day steadily approached. Patrol was a bit more stressful now that the crime rates were going up, but finals ended and Peter could find leisure in his free time.

The Tower looked beautiful during Christmas. Scarlet and golden decor shimmering beneath the white lights and Christmas Trees on every floor, intricately decorated to coordinate with the room. Wreaths, mistletoe, all that. And Peter lived for it.

Christmas Eve came incredibly fast, almost too fast. But Peter's gift was ready and he was excited to see who got who (he'd constructed a few theories, and he knew for a fact that Bruce got Clint).

The team shuffled in, and more people were there than Peter had expected. Scott was with his daughter, ex-wife and her husband (Peter found it adorable how well they all got along) and Clint's whole family was there, too.

Steve somehow managed to convince Natasha to wear a Santa had that read "Queen Bitch of Christmas". Bucky was wearing a Santa hat, too, one with no print.

Thor was there as well, and he'd managed to get Loki to come along, even though the adopted brother wasn't a part of the Secret Santa.

It was nice and calm, everyone was talking and laughing. And Peter found himself feeling like a part of a big family more and more every second.

"Alright, everyone!" Tony yelled. "Time to do the gift giving and all that."

People migrated over to the couches, sitting and sprawling out on top of each other (but no one dared lay on Nat) and getting comfy. Soft Christmas music flowed through the cocoa-smelling atmosphere and Peter was seated on the floor by Nat and Tony's feet.