Chapter 1

Once the rules were settled, the young girl Hazuki went back to the town of Beginnings, where she had started from. Before she continued her long journey of survival, the young girl pouted for a moment, and thought while her yellow eyes were closed. She thought about the rules about the game, and she began to speculate that this is just a rumor. Maybe she was being so sure that nobody is going to die for real, since it's not very believable for her. Hazuki kept thinking in her mind, having the same thought over and over, all day long. It seemed like the ideas to know if she can actually die in the game was giving her a slight curiousity. For that, she have decided to think slightly at what she had remembered from the reunion. 

"If you die in the game... you die in the real world..." she thought and then remembered, that the owner did said that the nerve gear was connected to the head. It worried her a slight bit, but she stayed calm down. 

"Maybe I'll be fine... I just need to be in the safe zones, right...?" she had asked to herself in her mind, deciding to check on her stats for a moment. Her level at the moment was just 1, so she has to work hard to get to a higher level than that. Before she even started to go out, she went to a shop nearby, and some players decided to talk about rumours, speculating about an event happening during the first days in the game. It seemed very weird for Hazuki, but since she was curious to know what are those people talking about, the girl had decided to walk towards the group, and trying to ask them about their rumors.

"Excuse me... but can you tell me what are you guys talking about?" she asked.

"That's none of your business. It's our conversation as the Lightning Owl Guild, you're not a member." one of the members had replied to the girl with a very greedy yet very bad tone.

"Sheesh, I was just asking. Don't go all sarcastic about it." she had replied back, not even listening to their conversation.

Hazuki was full of questions to be answered, why were those members talking about rumors about the game? does that have to do with the die in game and real life situation? does it have to do with some phenomenon? she doesn't know for sure, but for something that deep, she needs to find out what were they talking about.

Hazuki have then decided to go around the town, and try to find people that knows about the rumors about the game. Of course, she suddenly had bumped with someone along the way, a person with a cloak on, red boots and blue gloves made out of Jute and the clothes of the person, that can be seen were made of the finest wool people can find in stock. The other person look straight out at Hazuki, wondering why is she staring at him. The person walked off as soon as he can, but have left a handkerchief on the dirty ground. 

Hazuki had picked it up and slowly felt the soft cotton handkerchief, thinking for a moment who was that person that she saw a couple of minutes ago. Who was that guy? and why did he left? why did he had a cloak oh? it's mysterious...

The girl have decided to go to the nearest forrest, just to ger some fresh fruit from the forces of narute, instead of going to the market, just to spend her last wee bit of cash that she have in the game. The girl looked around for any food source, until she found a tree full of delicious apples. Hazuki have decided to grab a couple from the tree branches, once she did, she started eating them. She took one bite from the first apple, she then had described the taste and sensation of the fruit.

"It's hard... yet a juicy apple... with a flavor that taste like real sugar, but I feel regaining myself..." 

For her, Aincrad it's the same thing as the real world, only that she doesn't have to be involved in any kind of situation. She then had thought if she can stay in this world forever... sadly, Hazuki had a hard time dealing with the real world, such events for her are too hard to even get through. Her aspects in the gaming world are too much to the level of mastery, but she's not even capable to even handle a sword in the game. Hazuki thought for a slight moment, when she had the chance to change her path so many times in the past, but had failed during the process. Attempting to get used to the life she's in now, is impossible to forget such events to her. Imagine, a girl alone in a world of life and death and only have become more scared of it than what she should have. It's hard, but she has to face her own path...

After a time of rest, the young girl have decided to go back to town, but then something terrible had happened in the game... someone became a criminal for no type of reason. Sure, the person with the red gem had said the truth that he did nothing wrong, but why was his gem red? even witnesses said the truth too. Even so, the player was executed by some other players, since there are no rules if you kill someone with a red gem. What's going on...?