Chapter 2

After the young girl had seen the situation, she had wondered what was going on. The owner have explained the rules properly, however it doesn't seem to be clear as to why the player was accused for murder. The person had witnesses, the real fact was that the player didn't killed any person. The suppose murder was deeply a nice person, so why did he had a red gem? it seems weird, but the young girl have decided to go and talk to one of the witnesses. Hazuki approached to one of them, a girl with a armor made out of the strongest materials used, with a blue cape made out of cotton. The girl was really sad and depressed, without his friend, she was defenseless.

"Hey... are you alright?" Hazuki asked.

"Yeah... I'm fine... I just can't believe that this happened... my friend... a murderer...? It can't be! He never had killed anyone!"

"Calm down... tell me... what happened today before the players executed him?" Hazuki again had asked, while giving her a mug of milky tea. It helps to calm down at times thanks to the ingredients Hazuki have added on.

"We were in the forrest in here... suddenly there was a high level monster beyond my friend's level. I think it was 25 levels higher than my friend, but even so its stats were too low for that." The girl had replied to Hazuki, giving an absolute detailed information about the events of that day.

"The monster actually tried to attack my friend, of course since my friend had the courage and faith that he can defeat it, he actually did... but then after a while, the other players pointed him out as a murderer..." The girl finished the sentence like that, and Hazuki pouted and thought for a second. "So the player attacked a monster ... then turned into a criminal after a while... it doesn't make any sense at all... it should be when a player kills another player, that would be called an assassination..." she then looked up at the blue and cloudy sky, thinking what to do about it.

It seems odd, people becoming criminals after killing monsters... can it be possible to turn things around like that? people can't defend themselves with this?

Hazuki then decided to go back to the forest, just to take a small break from all of the pieces gathering to solve the case. When she arrived to the nearest apple tree, she then saw someone nearby. It was the same person she have met before, this time revealing the face. The person was a young male with brown eyes like chocolate, and his hair was dark as the night sky. He was wearing a uniform made out of polyester,there was something attached to the top of his clothing that can be able to cover his lips so that way he can't be recognized. The young boy glared at the girl, and then had walked to her and stared at her for a moment. 

"Are you willing to go even further...?" he asked to the girl with an quiet tone so nobody can hear them. 

"Huh...?" Hazuki was actually confused after that question, she stared at him back, as then the wind blew softly and their hairs moved along with the soft breeze in the air. Leaves went around the forrest, as something was up with the guy.

Hazuki blinked and glared at him more, toning up the voice since she sensed something weird in him.

"Who are you? Why are you asking me that? and what are you talking about?!" 

The guy smirked softly and then said to her while pointing to the city. "You will find your answers along the way... you just need to gather all the pieces... to know the hidden secrets of the game... this game is dangerous... it's being stained..." he had said, but to her it doesn't make sense.

The guy then disappeared when she had blinked. Hazuki was even more confused about the situation. That guy knew about something about the game, but it seemed like he was just guiding her to the path to find the answers of Sword Art Online...