Chapter 6

"And so... the truth was revealed... after a long time being defended by the monster with blue eyes... it was revealed to be the one boy I've meet recently... the one guy that actually told me his interests... but he never told the truth... however... he saved me from those monsters... was he actually trying to save me for a good reason... or he only did it to capture me and turning into one of them...? I have no idea on who to trust anymore... it seems so confusing... this world could have many people like him... maybe not... I don't know..."

Those are the words speaking through Hazuki's head. After that reveal of the blue-eyed demon being the one boy she have met the other name, Akira, she couldn't realize what's true and what's false. The young girl was stuck in a loop of reality and fantasy, which she glared at the young boy and stood up, grabbing the shirt and pulling him up. With her teary eyes, she asked to the boy with all of her own emotions, deeply trying to find an answer to her own questions. Due to the whole events happening inside the game, she became even more confused and more frustrated, even imagining to be possibly threatened to keep the secret away by force actions. The girl then asked to the young boy while her tears slowly fell down from her eyes to her cheeks.

"Tell me... what are you exactly...? why are you following me...?" she asked deep within her own emotions, her aura can be felt as a nervous urge, she wanted to know the real deal deep inside of Akira. The young boy nodded and then asked her to put him down. She did and slowly let him go, starting to sit down near a rock, and keeping a close eye on him so if he does a move, she can kill him. Even if it costs her own record, she could do it. Akira's aura can be sensed as a calm type, he doesn't have to even hide his own secrets. He already have sensed that Hazuki would ask him something from that or even to know his true transformation. The young boy would have left the truth to be out of his own reach, and free him from the tormented nightmare. As the moon rises up, he then started to drank some water with Hazuki's permission to let him do so, just to freshen up his own mouth and body. Akira and Hazuki glared at each other, after a few minutes the young boy began to speak, telling the secrets inside of the game that she knows as Sword Art Online.

"The game that you know, Sword Art Online... a game created as a reason to live in a world of fantasy... living, but having this menace to survive the game and dying because of it... the Nerve Gear connected to your own head... having a threat in you, and could burn you completely when your health gets to zero..." He explained about the game and how it was, Hazuki already knowing the rules of the game, she didn't even cared about the rules. The only thing she wanted to know was as to why he had turned into a enemy like the monsters inside of the game.

"That doesn't interest me at all. What I want to know is, how did you turned into a monster? are you an actual monster that can turn into a human to manipulate people? Are you that kind of monster that can manipulate a person's status and criminal record?!" she asked with a lot of nervousness inside of her body. Akira shooked his own head and then replied to her question.

"I don't have the power to manipulate a status of my transformation or my own character. The status is controlled automatically in the game, and it's not considered a death if a transformation like that kills someone... and turns back into human. It's more considered as a death by said monster and not the person..." he said, but even more confusion came up around Hazuki.

"So you have actually killed someone before?!" She yelled and have grabbed the shirt again, glaring at him with a very large rage on him. 

He asked her to let him go again to explain even further about the details about his transformations. He explained bit by bit about his own transformation, giving an exact detail about it and how it was used.

"This transformation was developed before, to be used as a camouflage to prevent other monsters from detecting these players as a fake enemy. It was created by an unknown group, they manipulated the system settings data and installed something extra into the game. It was of course, a benefit to help other players to go to said dungeons without being detected by those enemies... Out of these groups, only 3 of those members have been tested to use this material as a beta, trying it out on different dungeons... of course, it worked. It was a success for the game itself, however the owner of the game disappoved to this idea and have decided to keep it a 'survival mode aspect' only." He stated his own investigation information, after that he looked at the young girl, who was actually listening to what he was saying. "According to some information that I have found... it was said that this group came to this game and have actually infected players with a low level and low stats, that way they can get into level ups without even noticing. But they made one simple mistake by adding this option into the system..."