Chapter 4

After that phrase the young girl have just heard, she got even more confused about the situation she is right now. Hazuki just recently came to the game, and actually have encountered a execution, after that she have encountered a weird guy asking and answering her questions, even she was really confused about the things she's been through. The girl looked at the bulletin boards of the town. There were some floors in which had some bosses along the way. She actually doesn't want to go through all 100 floors, but of course she has to go to get more supplies to survive inside the game. With the amount of items she have received, for example getting apples, etc.

She then walked around the forrest again, even further away from where she was. She have encountered suddenly a Little Nepent, a predatory plant monster. The type of that Little Nepent was with Fruits. Occasionally, some Little Nepents will appear and will have a red fruit attached atop of its head. The Little Nepent was beyond her own level, 10 more than what she have.

Hazuki have looked at the Little Nepent, which actually she never had any idea of what it was, but she have decided to attack the monster to gain money for her needs. She then started to use her movements, her skills as a gamer were improved a bit in this virtual reality world. The Little Nepent with its leaf style arms, attempted to swirl around to attack the young girl, but she quickly have sensed the movement thanks to her sense of touch, since it actually made a wind go towards her arms. Hazuki dodged in time and pierced the monster deeply, but the thing is when she did, she have accidentally pierced in the fruit. Of course, that monster didn't died just yet. 

When the fruit is attacked, they will emit an odor that would attract other Little Nepents to their location. She smelled the very disgusting yet horrible odor from the fruit, and have covered her nose. A couple of seconds later, she heard a lot of fast foosteps along her direction, aiming towards the right and left, where she was. First there were like 10 Little Nepents coming around the area, surrounding the young female. At first she thought she can defeat them all just because of her auto esteem and power, however she cannot beat them all due to the odor still being spreaded around the whole forrest. She have ran towards them and attacked them around their bodies with her sword, fortunately she can endure a little more than what she should. After finishing the first encounters, she then have heard more foosteps, this time with 30 monsters in the way. Hazuki looked around and tried to find a solution to the problem. Attempting to eliminate every single one of the Little Nepents, she have tried to use her sword skills at high speed as she could, however she have received a high impact from one of them, the one that actually left out the strong odor to attract every single other Little Nepent from the forrest. She have lost at least 65% of her own Health Points, in which her eyes widened and looked up at the monster.

"What's going on... why is this monster higher than me...? this is a lower leveled zone... I should have defeated them in a second..." she slowly have stood up and grabbed her basic sword up. She looked at her eyes widened. "My sword's stats are too low... that's why I can't defeat them..." she was terrified, but never gave up on defeating them. She forced herself to continue the battle against the remaining monsters in the area. She ran as fast as possible and attacked some more of them, piercing this time at their weak spot instead of their fruits. The more she attacks, the more the monster will let the odor out to send more of the creatures to the direction. Hazuki, almost giving up in the battle, have fallen onto her own knees and looked up at one of the high leveled Little Nepent. The monster almost have expelled a very hard attack by using its leafy arms, but suddenly something came in.

Another monster came into the fight, right in front of Hazuki. The monster was unfamiliar to Hazuki, of course she was new to the game. The monster was a demon-like monster, it was at the same level as the main Little Nepent. The demon-like monster grabbed the big and long axe that have equipped on its back, and in an instant it got killed along with the other Nepents. The monster was strong and very powerful in Hazuki's eyes. Her Health was actually very low at that point, and slowly have lost her consciousness, falling into the cold grass. The only thing she saw was some sort of glitch type on the monster, when it walked up to her, the glitch turned into light, and have turned into a young boy. The young boy was actually worried about the girl who have almost died during the fight. The boy slowly picked her up, like it was from a fairy tale story, and slowly walked to a place so the girl can rest...