A Raper's Nightmare(2)

As Alama turned around, beheading the one who attempted to rape her, same man who she cut his hand off a few seconds earlier.

She noticed that 6 more men were infront of her, ready to battle it all out although hesitant once seeing the damage she caused.

To make it even more disgusting, 4 of these plagues to society are of her kind. Ignites.

One of them, seeing his partner in crime losing his head, took a few steps backwards so the others can attack first.

4 of them pulled out daggers and they kept saying sentences that would disgust any good heart and mind.

"Give up already."

"We will have fun tonight."

"You can't keep this up."

"You're weak."

"You're pathetic."

"Dance for us, slave."

To have the odds of battle to her side, Alama lifted up her main weapon. A big two handed Silver Battle Axe, yes this will come in handy.

It is a bit embarrassing to watch these men oppose her with rusty and small Iron Daggers.

As the bundle of enemies approaches, one of these bastards finde a blind spot and tries to stab Alama with his Dagger.

Her Armor is so thick that he only manages to dent a small hole on it, not penetrating it whatsoever. To this, Alama could only smile mid battle and find it cute in some ways.

Head butting the closest attacker, throwing him against the group of 6 rapists, knocking 2 of them off their stinky feet. She bought herself a few seconds with this attack, now at least she has less chances to be overwhelmed.

An illustratio man approaches, for safety's sake Alama started taking a few steps back and analysing his battle form.

"This is easy." She thought, stopping on her spot.

Swinging her battle axe vertically, starting it from above and aiming below the belt, she dug her Battle Axe right in the man's crotch.

The enemy fell to the ground crying for help. The attack didn't kill him on the spot, but he will live for a while in severe pain before meeting a well deserved death.

Seeing that 2 people received fatal injuries already, the one who took a few steps backwards earlier. Made a run for it, fleeing.

Noticing that he's running away from death, Alama swiftly grabbed the pathetic rusty Iron Dagger that one of the Rapists dropped, and threw it against the air.

Throwning it as such strength that it didn't just penetrate his skin, it almost went through him.

Loving the fear in the 4 Survivor's eyes, she offered. "I killed 3 of you already. Will you give up or do you need to lose your penises to be convinced?"

Odd enough, the Ignite man in the middle butchered. "You will be our meal tonight. Both sexually and literally."

"Wait, Cannibalism? This place has gone down that bad?" She thought, but this doesn'tt matter either way.

Proceeding to swing her Battle Axe, beheading another man. Not noticing that throughout the havoc, a group of 3 more men were approaching her from behind bit by bit.

They hid around the abandoned houses and moved swiftly to avoid being seen.

She beheaded another one after cutting off his arm and seeing that they got clearly outmatched, the two remaining men in front of her too made a run for it.

They approached her in a group of 7 but left in a group of 2, pathetic.

Alama grabbed 3 of the dropped Daggers and thundered them across the air. These two enemies met an end similar to the one who made a run for it first.

Glad of her work, proud that she once again over threw plagues such as these people. She murmured to herself, "That's what I thought, low lives!"

The 3 other men got even closer but she still didn't notice anything yet as she took time to look at the dead bodies she bested.

A Fireball struck the sneaking man squating in the middle and the impact struck loud enough to make Alama turn around.

But for a moment she wished that she didn't as the man struck by the Fireball is being burned alive.

Blood was breaking from his skin and the Fire that struck him was so hot that he lost a third of his body already.

The 2 other men confused and terrified of what they were seeing, forgot their goals of rape.

Using the third Dagger, she penetrated one man's head and punched the other so hard that he flew for a meter and tumbled for another two, where he met an unfortunate end by another Fireball.

Climbing down from the roof of an abandoned house is another man, It isn't hard to mistake him with common folk. He's just a normal Ignite.

The only thing unique about him are his powers and the fact that he too has long hair. As long as Alama's come to think of it.

He's also wearing wide clothes which makes his long hair look more acceptable and matching.

With thanking not yet a goal, Alama held her Battle Axe up and hoped for this man not to shoot. "Who are you?"

Friendlier than expected, his tone shone low as his intent became transparent. "I'm sorry I didn't arrive earlier. I've been looking for reasons to kill those bastards for months now. I'm Michael!"

Her Battle Axe still gripped tight, she swiftly added. "I'm Alama, where you born with your Magic?"